Production Planner ( Bilingual in Korean)
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client in a company that creates a healthy future for people and the earth with wholesome foods.
- Manage simulation, forecasting, sales and inventory for production
- Plan daily production schedule to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay and make adjustments in the planning as necessary
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Review forecast and set sales order demand in the master schedule
- Work with Supply Chain/Demand team on capacity and sales order forecasting
- Work with cross functional department regarding new products release, changes, sample test, etc.
- Work with R&D division with headquarter in Korea on production reports
- Coordinate with purchasing to ensure just-in-time material delivery, including tooling and component availability
- Track, analyze, and report results for KPI for the plant
- Assist with other duties and reports as assigned by Production Support Supervisor and Plant Manager
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business Administration or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in production planning in manufacturing industry
- Solid working knowledge of mathematics and Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and use of MRP logic
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Bilingual in Korean required
We offer competitive pay and benefits package, including health (~80-90% company paid) for employee and dependents, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, company match 401K plan, vacation, floating holidays, and company holidays.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at cesna
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?