[About Our Client]
A leader in Fiber industry
- The office administrator will support and report to the CEO.
- This position is for a detailed office administrator who can handle diverse day-to-day tasks.
- The incumbent will help to set the tone for the team, and so a high energy, creative, outgoing "people person" with strong trust is desired.
- The role includes performing general administrative duties such as telephone coverage, bookkeeping, payroll, HR related, financial reports, ordering supplies, and maintaining department records.
- Professional presence, excellent relationship management skills, self-motivated and effectively works with others.
- Ability to act autonomously and creatively solve problems with a sense of urgency.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about learning new things and taking on varied assignments.
- Demonstrate confidentiality and good business judgment.
Work experience 0-3 years. Being well organized, detail oriented, willing to learn effectively, and a self-starter who can work in a team environment without significant supervision is essential.
- Prior textual detail test online to be evaluated for next level interview.
[What's On Offer]
Benefits include medical, dental insurance, vacation, and flex days. We also provide profit sharing to qualified employees.
cesnaEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.