Module Production Manager
Module Production Manager
[About Our Client]
Production Manager maintains the assigned production part, furthermore control and coordinate subordinates in the assigned area. And they are primarily responsible for planning the necessary manpower, machine power and other resources. Providing optimal material conditions and calculating the costs needed in the assigned production part. Scheduling the production processes and the necessary resources based on the capacity requirements. Taking care of the supervision and continuity of the production. Producing required amount of goods and transporting them due to date. Carrying out KPI plans for satisfying the customer's requirements. Enforcing work discipline and work safety policies. Checking and ensuring the proper usage of production equipment frequently in the assigned area. The production manager is responsible for the guarantee of work safety and supervision of cleanliness in the assigned area. Supervising the compliance of the actual technological and quality policies, and the quality of the production process. Taking part in improvements of the production processes. Supporting and encouraging subordinates to take part in improve the quality of processes. Training subordinates to improve their quality of work. The employee has to be able to work and appear at work on time. Preparing and maintaining the competency matrix of the subordinates. Creating training plans based on the competency-matrix. Carrying out tasks the possible best way based on the job description, and based on the superior's instructions. Creating reports keep due to date. Any other task what is given by the employee's superior and requires similar skills and competence. Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following
- Controlling, supporting, supervising and improving subordinates.
- Organizing and ensuring the continuous execution of tasks.
- Checking the worktime and the conditions of subordinates fit to work, besides complying the necessary registration and authorization procedures.
- Ensuring information exchange.
- Identifying and mentoring talented subordinates.
- Executing tasks based on the Performance Management System, identifying projects and providing feedback.
- Keeping job descriptions up to date.
- Improving and motivating subordinates.
- Tracking and improving the statisfaction level of subordinates.
- All employees are required to follow the labour, fire, and environmental safety regulations and procedures of the company.
- Keeping the work area clean and well organized, following safety rules on work safety tools, and proper usage of personal safety equipments.
- Tracking and maintaining the necessary health checks for being fit to work.
- All employees are required to comply with the requirements of the quality management system as well as to follow Its regulations.
- The employee must stop the production line in case of high volume of production loss, accident or if an equipment becomes malfunctioning and dangerous.
- All employees are required to follow the quality and technological instructions within the work area.
AREAS OF LEADERSHIP AND TECHNICAL ABILITIES
- Action / Results oriented: Problem solving, attitude, deliver projects on time with high quality
- Strong presentation skills to clearly articulate: business problems, analytical approaches, potential solutions & recommendations
- Ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations per team goals
- Ability to anticipate "what if" scenarios
- High level of written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated: energetic, enjoys working at quick pace
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry/chemical engineering, material/metal, fiber/polymer, machinery, electrical/electronic (H/W), industrial engineering, mathematics, physics, and relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial automation and controls experience with strong foundation in project management.
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various level of employees within all areas of the organization including hourly employees to Senior Leadership
- Ability to build effective cross functional relationships internally and externally
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving ability
- Goal oriented self-starter with ability to lead teams
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work overtime as required
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bilingual English / Korean
- Experience in continuous improvement systems and lean manufacturing
- Familiar with World Class Manufacturing pillar methodology and implementation
- Extensive knowledge in Data Analytics utilizing MS Excel, MS Access or other database applications
- Experience with or knowledge of large production lines, PFMEAs, and process controls is a plus.
- Knowledge of Time Studies, Line Balancing, Lean Manufacturing, Bottleneck Analysis.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- Critical thinking and an analytical mindset.
- Demonstrated teamwork and effectiveness in accomplishing goal.
ManufacturingView All cesna Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.