Location: Stamford, CT
Reports to: VP – Sales Operations
Travel Required: Rare to none
Summary of Objectives:
The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for supporting the entire dedicated Nestle Waters sales team and enabling them to achieve sales performance goals in their respective markets. This will be achieved by working with the Nestle Waters team in their headquarters, serving as a point of representation and communication. The Sales Support Coordinator will work across multiple areas to ensure the sales team has the ability to perform their duties and to continually improve processes and educate that team. Assesses and identifies needs of the customer and provides business improvement solutions to positively impact their business.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Relationships: Supports the ongoing relationship between Nestle Waters North America and Certified Management Group, supporting a Vice President, four Sales Leaders and over 20 frontline sales reps.
- Project Management: Overall project management and creation/administration of incentive programming to accomplish company performance objectives and sales goals.
- Process Creation and Management: Oversees the creation of processes and work to establish logistical workflows as the organization grows.
- Content Creation and Management: Creates selling materials for in-field use and support. Distributes these to Sharepoint sites and leadership and maintains these materials over time.
- Learning and Training: Composes training curriculum and supporting materials for employee onboarding and field training. Organizes and conducts employee training sessions as well as coordinate the attendance of leadership and field based employees. Develops and provides continuing education based on the needs of the team, collaborating with other members of leadership from both NWNA and CMG along the way. Prepares training for any NWNA programs developed for field use. Assists in the construction of KPIs for field based employees and serves as the point person for questions and continued reinforcement. Administers employee access to Workplace and SharePoint sites and maintains those sites for efficient use.
- Communication: Maintains communication between both organizations to keep employees up to date on new product innovations, sales priorities, and other objectives created to accelerate the business.
- Data Analysis: Analyzes month-end reporting and generate presentations for senior leadership teams at NWNA. Evaluates reporting from third-party vendors (MSA) and converts into digestible content for leadership and sales teams.
- Materials Management: Manages the processes of ordering/distribution of Point of Sale materials and coordinates with NWNA to obtain product samples
- Cold Equipment Management: Serves as a liaison between field employees, NWNA employees, and a third-party vendor (NEWCO) to manage cold equipment placement and maintenance
- Other: Assists with other presentations, analysis, and projects as needed.
- Strong Communication Skills – Must maintain consistent and open line of communication in all areas of business: leadership team, peer-to-peer, cross-functional & inter-departmental, and field/customer/distributor
- Collaborative Mindset – Pursues and promotes best practices amongst peers and leadership team
- Self-Starter – Sufficiently motivated to undertake projects on own initiative, holding themselves to a high standard. Recognize importance of developing a plan to meet objectives
- Time Management Skills – Ability to plan and develop weekly, monthly, quarterly recurring responsibilities efficiently and effectively
- Results Driven – Demonstrates a sense of eagerness and commitment to exceed designated goals according to evolving business objectives
- Customer/Client Focus – Ongoing relationship management and development
- Analytical Skills - Ability to review and interpret data, ability to construct business initiatives that will drive both volume and revenue capabilities for the team.
- 2 year college degree required (BA/BS degree preferred)
- 2+ years of Sales Support or Sales Analytics. Demonstrated success in previous roles
- Solid analytical and tech skills: Familiarity with all MS Office products. Excel skills must be fine tuned to support macros, v-lookups, slicers etc.