An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations.
Cprime is looking for a Staff Attorney to join our Legal team. The Staff Attorney handles a myriad of responsibilities, which includes assisting with commercial contract review, negotiation and administration, providing related legal counsel to internal business units and handling all immigration and employment-related issues, in support of Cprime's services.
As counsel, you will be responsible for foreseeing and protecting the company against legal risks. You must be a graduate of an accredited law school with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience and an active member of at least one state bar. You need to be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures for contracts and immigration, and you will often be asked to rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This position will be based in one of Cprime office locations in either Cary, NC; Langhorne, PA; or Minneapolis, MN.
- Review, draft and advise on a wide variety of transactional and commercial contracts including but not limited to master services agreements, reseller agreements, partnership agreements, vendor agreements, NDAs, subcontractor agreements and SOWs
- Evaluate and advise internal business customers of contractual rights and obligations and provide interpretations of terms and conditions.
- Build relationships with internal business partners and educate on strategy and contract negotiations.
- Perform high level, detail oriented administrative work, along with application of fundamental contract management and processing functions, to support the: (1) continued development and implementation of contract templates; (2) distribution of contracts; (3) storage, coordination, and tracking of contracts; (4) development and analysis of contract language and reports; (5) negotiation of contracts; and (6) development of policies and processes.
- Managing the full immigration case process (from initiation to fact gathering to submittal) in partnership with outside counsel
- Handling all visa processes including new applications, transfers, extensions and PERMs
- Evaluate, educate and advise internal business customers of immigration compliance
- Perform high level, detail oriented administrative work, along with application of fundamental immigration management and processing functions, to support the: (1) application and tracking of immigration cases; (2) ensuring immigration compliance and assessing and planning proactively for regulatory changes; and (3) development of policies and processes
- Support HR on all aspects of employee matters, such as: employee and contractor classification questions, HR practices, performance management, internal investigations and disputes.
- Review and draft contracts, policies, compensation plans, and employee handbook as needed.
- Stay abreast of changes to employment law and propose changes to employment-related templates.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws across multiple jurisdictions.
Other tasks and projects as needed:
- Developing an ongoing legal training program to educate internal teams on contractual, employment and compliance issues
- Assist in protecting all forms of Cprime's intellectual property and assist in the strategy and management of the company's IP portfolio in conjunction with outside counsel
- Oversee the development and dissemination of compliance policies that will ensure that the company is in compliance with all laws, regulations and rules that may apply to the company's activities
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) from an accredited law school and admitted to at least one state bar
- Minimum of 2 years of legal practice, preferably in-house experience at a technology company
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to apply superior legal and business skills to drive practical solutions to legal matters and to deliver the message clearly and concisely
- Collaborative business partner adept in building cross-functional relationships to drive business results
- A proven ability to simultaneously manage and prioritize a large number and variety of critical projects in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and proactively with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- You may be required to travel up to 10% as needed.
Methods aren't built overnight. They're built in the day-to-day.
Cprime transforms businesses with consulting, managed services, and custom solutions that deliver performance. Agile, DevOps, Product, Tooling, Cloud in unison.
An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm that is both product focused and consultation focused. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations.
We operate in multiple locations across the US including the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York City, Cary, and outside Philadelphia, and a fast growing global footprint in India and Europe.
Who is a Cprimer?
We are dreamers and believers. We are the creatives and thinkers. Cprimers deliver!
PLAYFUL - We're not the stodgy types of yesteryear. We're professional...and playful.
STRUCTURED - We're structured in our thinking...But aren't afraid to shake things up.
INSIGHTFUL - We act deliberately...and react dynamically.
We're constantly on the move to find what's best for any situation.
We keep our skills sharp and knowledge sharper by learning new technologies and training according to the most recent standards.
We champion flexibility and improvisation over perfection, using Agile practices to build better and keep improving.
We hold each other accountable and encourage everyone to bring their best selves to work.
More than just great teammates, we want to hire great people. We move fast, work hard, and play hard too so we want you to know our expectations up front:
Smart, quick learner - we lead our industry and want to keep pushing