We are looking for an HVAC / EPA Universal Certified Technician to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- HVAC Certified and EPA Certified (or willing to obtain EPA in the first 90 days)
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Candidates must be certified and have experience in apartment maintenance, basic electrical, basic plumbing, painting, flooring installation, and drywall. You must also have your own tools, a vehicle with valid drivers license and current automobile insurance.