Oracle System Administrator - TS/SCI Required Poly Preferred
cFocus Software is seeking an Oracle System Administrator to join our program in Reston, VA. This position requires an active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a CI Poly clearance.
- Active TS/SCI with the ability to pass a CI Polygraph.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- DoD 8570 Level II - Security+CE
- Able to direct fulfillment of requirements from inception to conclusion of project.
- Able to direct development of complex database systems including schema and architectural design.
- Experience using Cloud methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical staff.
- Experience with Oracle Bitwise Label Security,Oracle CDSE, Oracle Client Assurance, Oracle Connection Manager, Oracle Database Enterprise Edition, Oracle Database Vault, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Grid Infrastructure, Oracle Java, Oracle Label Security, Oracle Partitioning, Oracle Recovery Manager, Oracle Solaris, Oracle Solaris, Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle WebTier,Splunk,Tika
- Responsible for database design, development, implementation, information storage and retrieval, data flow and analysis on a large Enterprise Cross Domain Service (ECDS) system.
- Developing relational and/or object-oriented databases, NoSQL document collections, database parser software, and database loading software.
- Experience with project long-range requirements for database administration and design.
- Experience developing database structures and architectures.
- Developing distribution logic and solutions to improve response and availability.
- Compiling with retention rules, security control policies, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Developing requirements from a project's inception to its conclusion for a particular business and IT subject matter area (i.e., simple to complex systems).
- Recommend system improvements, optimizations, development, and/or maintenance efforts.
- Translate requirements and data into a usable document by creating or recreating ad hoc queries, scripts, and macros.
- Plan, coordinate and manage engineering projects.
- Act as lead in defining and executing systems engineering activities within a project.
- Provide comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance.
- Ensure efficient delivery of contract capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes.
- Mitigate risks, controls costs and schedule variance, and effectively manages large scale, integrated projects.
- Review and/or approve system engineering documentation to ensure that processes and specifications meet system needs and are accurate, comprehensive, and complete.
- Establish and follow a formal procedure for coordinating system integration activities among multiple teams, ensuring complete coverage of all interfaces.
- Capture all interface designs in a common interface control format, and store interface data in a commonly accessible repository.
- Establish state-of-the-art techniques for designing, developing, modifying and troubleshooting highly complex computer operating hardware system.
- Design operating/hardware systems; formulate system concepts and architecture, specific requirements, and develop implementation approaches.
- Identify and direct resolution of complex hardware/software interface issues; subject matter expert on emerging technologies; direct the development of systems specifications and technical documentation.
- Analyze user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities.
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design,
- Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation.
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- Conduct and/or approve end-to-end system trade analyses to optimize
system operations over its life-cycle through the proper balance of nonfunctional system performance areas.
In response to COVID-19: Please note we are actively hiring during this time. We are able to offer a virtual interview process to ensure potential candidates will remain safe.
cFocus Software IncorporatedReston, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.