Oracle System Administrator - TS Required Poly Preferred
cFocus Software is seeking an Oracle System Administrator to join our program in Annapolis Junction, MD. This position requires an active TS with the ability to obtain a CI Poly clearance.
- Active TS with the ability to pass a CI Polygraph.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- DoD 8570 Level II - Security+CE
- Able to direct fulfillment of requirements from inception to conclusion of project.
- Able to direct development of complex database systems including schema and architectural design.
- Experience using Cloud methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical staff.
- Experience with Oracle Bitwise Label Security,Oracle CDSE, Oracle Client Assurance, Oracle Connection Manager, Oracle Database Enterprise Edition, Oracle Database Vault, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Grid Infrastructure, Oracle Java, Oracle Label Security, Oracle Partitioning, Oracle Recovery Manager, Oracle Solaris, Oracle Solaris, Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle WebTier,Splunk,Tika
- Responsible for database design, development, implementation, information storage and retrieval, data flow and analysis on a large Enterprise Cross Domain Service (ECDS) system.
- Developing relational and/or object-oriented databases, NoSQL document collections, database parser software, and database loading software.
- Experience with project long-range requirements for database administration and design.
- Experience developing database structures and architectures.
- Developing distribution logic and solutions to improve response and availability.
- Compiling with retention rules, security control policies, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Developing requirements from a project's inception to its conclusion for a particular business and IT subject matter area (i.e., simple to complex systems).
- Recommend system improvements, optimizations, development, and/or maintenance efforts.
- Translate requirements and data into a usable document by creating or recreating ad hoc queries, scripts, and macros.
- Plan, coordinate and manage engineering projects.
- Act as lead in defining and executing systems engineering activities within a project.
- Provide comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance.
- Ensure efficient delivery of contract capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes.
- Mitigate risks, controls costs and schedule variance, and effectively manages large scale, integrated projects.
- Review and/or approve system engineering documentation to ensure that processes and specifications meet system needs and are accurate, comprehensive, and complete.
- Establish and follow a formal procedure for coordinating system integration activities among multiple teams, ensuring complete coverage of all interfaces.
- Capture all interface designs in a common interface control format, and store interface data in a commonly accessible repository.
- Establish state-of-the-art techniques for designing, developing, modifying and troubleshooting highly complex computer operating hardware system.
- Design operating/hardware systems; formulate system concepts and architecture, specific requirements, and develop implementation approaches.
- Identify and direct resolution of complex hardware/software interface issues; subject matter expert on emerging technologies; direct the development of systems specifications and technical documentation.
- Analyze user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities.
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design,
- Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation.
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- Conduct and/or approve end-to-end system trade analyses to optimize
system operations over its life-cycle through the proper balance of nonfunctional system performance areas.
In response to COVID-19: Please note we are actively hiring during this time. We are able to offer a virtual interview process to ensure potential candidates will remain safe.Share Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileDo you have an active TS/SCI Poly Clearance?* Secret Top Secret TS/SCI TS/SCI CI Poly TS/SCI FSP None Do you have a current Security+CE Certification?* -- No answer --YesNo Do you have any cloud certifications? The following questions are entirely optional. To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more. GenderDecline to answerFemaleMale Race/EthnicityDecline to answerHispanic or LatinoWhite, not Hispanic or LatinoBlack or African-American, not Hispanic or LatinoAsian, not Hispanic or LatinoNative Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, not Hispanic or LatinoAmerican Indian or Alaskan Native, not Hispanic or LatinoTwo or More Races, not Hispanic or Latino Invitation for Job Applicants to Self-Identify as a U.S. Veteran
- A "disabled veteran" is one of the following:
- a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or
- a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
- A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
- An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
- An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
I AM NOT A PROTECTED VETERAN
I DON'T WISH TO ANSWER Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form CC-305
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Expires 5/31/2023 Why are you being asked to complete this form?
We are a federal contractor or subcontractor required by law to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. We are also required to measure our progress toward having at least 7% of our workforce be individuals with disabilities. To do this, we must ask applicants and employees if they have a disability or have ever had a disability. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we ask all of our employees to update their information at least every five years.
Identifying yourself as an individual with a disability is voluntary, and we hope that you will choose to do so. Your answer will be maintained confidentially and not be seen by selecting officials or anyone else involved in making personnel decisions. Completing the form will not negatively impact you in any way, regardless of whether you have self-identified in the past. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of federal contractors under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, visit the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp.How do you know if you have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition. Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Autoimmune disorder, for example, lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, or HIV/AIDS
- Blind or low vision
- Cardiovascular or heart disease
- Celiac disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Deaf or hard of hearing
- Depression or anxiety
- Gastrointestinal disorders, for example, Crohn's Disease, or irritable bowel syndrome
- Intellectual disability
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Nervous system condition for example, migraine headaches, Parkinson's disease, or Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Psychiatric condition, for example, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, PTSD, or major depression
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.You must enter your name and date Your Name Today's Date Human Check * Submit Application
cFocus Software IncorporatedAnnapolis Junction, MD
TechnologyView All cFocus Software Incorporated Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.