NetApp Storage Administrator - Tier 3
- Posted: over a month ago
THIS POSITION REQUIRES A DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE INTERIM SECRET OR SECRET CLEARANCE.
THIS POSITION ALSO REQUIRES A COMPTIA SECURITY+ CE CERTIFICATION .
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SECRET CLEARANCE AND A SECURITY+ CE CERTIFICATION AND NETAPP TRAINING CERTIFICATION.
cFocus Software is seeking an experienced NetApp Storage Administrator to support the Tier 3 team for US Army North, located at Fort Sam Houston, a US Army post in San Antonio, TX.
- SECRET or Interim SECRET security clearance
- 3+ years of systems administration and/or information assurance experience
- 2+ years of NetApp storage administration experience
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II requirements prior to the start of performance, to include the IA Baseline Certification (CompTIA Security+ ce certified) and CE/OS Certificate (MCSA and/or NetApp Training Certificate or Certification)
- ITIL v3 trained and/or ITIL v3 certified
- NetApp Certified Storage Associate certification
- Experience with VMWare & SNAPManager administration
- Experience with Linux/Unix administration
The NetApp Storage Administrator (Tier 3) position performs the following actions:
- Manage and ensure peak operating efficiency of NetApp Series storage devices
- Manage SnapMirror Disaster Recovery
- Utilize Data ONTAP t make point-in-time copies to maximize host and network performance
- Ensure hurly, daily, weekly and monthly backups
- Manage disaster recvery sites data and backup routines
- Prepare & launch scripts t initiate backup and restore
- Participates in planning to ensure capacity efficiency
- Performs data migration
- Responsible for ongoing and daily management of storage devices that support services such as SharePoint, SQL, SDE, PyrAlert, Exchange, File/Print services
- Works with USARNORTH provided service and maintenance support for any problems that is beyond the capability of the appointed Senior System Engineer
- Monitor systems usage and set automated alert to trigger proactive response to minimize system downtime and keeps management informed on potential system deficiencies
- Maintains equipment and applications in accordance with equipment/ application vendor standards
- Maintain storage standard operating procedures
At cFocus Software, we take good care of our employees!! We offer a generous benefits package including:
- 3 weeks of paid leave
- 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Life/Long Term/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Annual training
- Spot bonuses, generous Xmas party gifts
In response to COVID-19: Please note we are actively hiring during this time. We are able to offer a virtual interview process to ensure potential candidates will remain safe.
Powered by JazzHR
cFocus Software Incorporated
TechnologyView all jobs at cFocus Software Incorporated