Endpoint and Applications Manager - TS Clearance Required
- Posted: over a month ago
cFocus Software is seeking an Endpoint and Application Manager to support DISA DEOS in Fort Meade, MD. This position will require the employee to report onsite at least 3-4 days a week.
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
- IAT Level II Certification
- BA/BS Degree
- 8 years of experience (additional work experience can b considered in lieu of degree)
- 1+ year managing Windows, iOS, and Android endpoints
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Endpoint Manager and InTune, Software Center, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- Experience with commercial cloud services
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, growth-focused environment
- Able to report onsite as indicated above
- Experience managing M365 tenants
- Experience managing Windows, iOS, and Android endpoints in DoD environment
- Experience with AWS, Azure and/or GCP cloud services
- The Endpoint and Applications Manager will analyze requirements and identify appropriate technical solutions to enforce Department of Defense policies and desired outcomes related to endpoint performance and Microsoft 365 (M365) applications across dozens of tenants.
- Responsible for developing and recommending deployment models for endpoint applications necessary for M365, including on Windows, iOS, and Android platforms.
- The Endpoint and Applications Manager should have extensive knowledge of deploying and managing the following applications on the previously specified platforms: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, OneNote.
- Be required to provide guidance on endpoint security systems, such as McAfee ePO, as it relates to M365 application performance.
- Acts as a high-level technical expert and addresses issues relating to systems integration and compatibility.
- Works with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
At cFocus Software, we take good care of our employees!! We offer a generous benefits package including:
- 3 weeks of paid leave
- 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Life/Long Term/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Annual training
- Spot bonuses, generous Xmas party gifts
In response to COVID-19: Please note we are actively hiring during this time. We are able to offer a virtual interview process to ensure potential candidates will remain safe.
Powered by JazzHR
cFocus Software Incorporated
AddressFort George Meade, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at cFocus Software Incorporated