- Posted: over a month ago
cBEYONData is seeking a Data Analyst responsible for conducting full lifecycle data analysis including identifying and recognizing trends across data sets for our Federal customer.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Develop analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Experience with Power BI and Excel and/or other data analytic/visualization tools in order to design and build formulas, charts, links, pivot tables, etc.
- 2+ years of experience manipulating unstructured data from different platforms
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Secret clearance required, Top Secret clearance desired
- Willingness to work onsite in Washington, DC
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
TechnologyView all jobs at cBEYONData