We are continuing to expand our tech team in Las Vegas and looking for a Senior Full Stack MEAN Developer! Only local applicants will be considered.
- Work with modern front-end and/or back-end platforms, web services languages and technologies in a multi-tenant, cloud services environment.
- Design, code, install, test, debug, and document software solutions using appropriate processes, tools, frameworks, libraries, patterns, best practices and standards.
- Optimize software for speed and compatibility; add features that contribute to the product with a focus on quality.
- Ensure code and features are developed to meet requirements and standards.
- 3-5 years of Angular or React based project experience with relevant Angular 6 experience.
- 3-5 years of Node.js backend API experience.
- 3-5 years Implementing and deploying document-based DBs using MongoDB and Mongoose.
- A test-driven (TDD) mindset and wanting to be a part of a collaborative environment and has experience in unit testing using libraries like chai, mocha, and jasmine.
- High degree of competency in core software development concepts.
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
- You'll need to have excellent communication and cross-group collaboration skills, be able to make forward progress despite ambiguous circumstances, be a self-starter and a quick learner of new technologies.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Write clean code that is maintainable, scalable, and extensible.
- Git Proficiency.
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Flexibility to adapt to evolving needs and requirements
- Work in an agile environment as a member of a full-stack scrum team in our Vegas office.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, as necessary, to accommodate system implementations, maintenance, and responses to outages.
Great to Have
- Azure PaaS design and implementation approach.
- DevOps/Experience with Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Startup, Startup, Startup using the latest Tech options that will fuel your career
- A flat structure allowing all team members to work as trusted peers in delivering top quality
- Unlimited professional growth options
- Strong ethics and value to each team member and our customers
Get on this. The time is now. Let’s make this happen. Apply Now.
Byte is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time