We are an ambitious team that's transforming the way people achieve a beautiful, more confident smile. No longer do you have to step inside the orthodontist office to create the smile of your dreams. With a click of a button, you are on the road to making those dreams a reality. Our doctor-directed, at-home system makes it easy, safe and affordable for everyone.
We also believe that a job should do more than pay the bills. It should fill you with a sense of purpose. The kind you feel when you’re a part of something BIG.
Interested? Let’s talk.
As a byte Orthodontic Clinical Account Manager your mission will be to commit to the practice of delivering awesomeness and making people smile. You will help customers begin their smile journey, so it’s important to know our product inside and out and be able to answer questions about clear aligners, orthodontics, and how we can help align their teeth (and of course, the reasons why in some cases, we can’t).
A day in the life includes managing existing customers, closing sales for patients whom need dental guidance and always making sure the customer comes first in every scenario you will face.
- Skilled at delivering ADA approved dental and clinical support with oral health education to interested patients prior to closing sales.
- Candidate must be able to work with a network of multiple doctors and clinicians while closing sales for patients whom need dental guidance on case by case next steps with their dental related questions and concerns.
- Qualified individuals will be working in the sales team, with clinical lead support that is goal oriented to make the best work environment and excellent patient care experience.
- Clinicians should be comfortable working with electronic medical records and have experience with digital patient management systems, with experience using Salesforce being the most desirable.
- Identify & prevent potential escalations, and generate an appropriate escalation flow if indicated.
- Clinicians will be responsible for managing their case load based on established, attainable SLA.
To land this gig you need.
- Dental Assistant certification, RDA or CDA required.
- 5 years or more of orthodontic chair-side experience required.
- 1-2 years of sales experience and/or account management.
- Experience with clear aligner treatment required.
- Shift flexibility and must fall between the hours of 6 am to 6 pm, pacific time.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a dedication to putting team first.
- Positive, friendly and professional personality.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Ability to work from home
- We’ll hook you up with awesome aligner and whitening benefits. Your family too!
- An exceptional company culture (if we do say so!) in a truly flat organization that values commitment and hustle over titles and rigid hierarchies.
- The opportunity to be in early on the start of something amazing.
Visit our Career site to learn more about what makes byte such an amazing place to work! https://www.byteme.com/pages/careers