WFH REMOTE DATA ANALYST
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The duties and responsibilities of a data analyst include more than collecting and analysing data. They also have to make this data accessible to those who need the information to streamline business processes. In general, the day-to-day activities of a data analyst may include the following:
- Using data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns
- Organising and transforming information into comprehensible structures
- Using data to predict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- Performing statistical analysis of data
- Using tools and techniques to visualise data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams and graphs
- Preparing reports and presenting these to management or clients
- Identifying and recommending new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
- Monitoring data quality and removing corrupt data
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirement
Get fresh Data Analysts jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.