WFH REMOTE ADMIN ASSISTANT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An Admin Assistant is responsible for ensuring that an office is organised and that daily tasks are completed efficiently. Admin Assistants have a wide range of duties to complete, and they must be willing to take on extra administrative tasks as and when required by colleagues and managers. Their primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Acting as a point of contact for customers, clients or suppliers via email, over the phone or in person
- Welcoming visitors to the building, organising security clearance and showing them to meetings
- Booking meeting rooms for colleagues and arranging meeting schedules
- Organising filing systems and updating office databases
- Processing invoices, tracking receipts, inputting expenses and other basic bookkeeping tasks
- Arranging travel plans and hotel stays for staff members
- Ordering new office equipment, such as stationery, printer refills or staff uniforms
- Scheduling office meetings between teams, managers and departments
- Responding to questions and requests for information
Get fresh Assistant Business Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.