- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $25 Hourly
A Residential Painter provides painting services for a construction company or an independent company. A Residential Painter requires the skills to paint the exterior and interior walls of residential properties properly.
A Residential Painter is required to climb ladders, operate paint sprayers, and work with paintbrushes. They must also handle painting materials properly to ensure the homeowners’ safety, other painters, and themselves.
Related Job Titles for Residential Painter
- Interior Painter
- Exterior Painter
We have an available position for a committed and experienced Residential Painter to join our team. Our company provides the ideal home painting to our customers, and we are looking for a qualified applicant that will help continue our dedicated services. As our Residential Painter, you will be part of a company that takes pride in services and our employees. We recognize that the best way to have satisfied customers is to have satisfied employees. A candidate can expect to work alongside hard-working teammates that the company we are proud to acknowledge. Our Residential Painter continually respected and appreciated to perform at their best capabilities.
To be a successful Residential Painter, a candidate must be dependable, knowledgeable, and professional. We work with people in their homes; our painters must provide a safe and healthy presence. You must be able to work in seasonal weather and physically handle the demand required for this position. Additionally, you must have an eye for detail and the ability to paint with precision. We are looking to bring on a Residential Painter who loves to make homes look beautiful and are proud of their craftsmanship.
Residential Painter Duties & Responsibilities
- Review painting tasks for each job
- Properly painting materials and equipment.
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Correctly handle paint and ensure proper air ventilation.
- Wear appropriate painting uniforms
- Wear all protective gear
- Manage and review painting supplies needed for each job
- Carefully cover any furniture to avoid paint spills.
- Work effectively not to damage the client’s property.
- Provide safe precautions to customers
- Properly clean up after every painting job.
- Properly dispose of any painting materials.
- Ensure all painting equipment and tools are in your possession
- Review painting work with the customer
Residential Painter Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be able to lift 5olbs
- Must be able to climb a ladder
- Must be able to handle light labor
- 1-2 years of painting experience
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to work a paint sprayer
- Must be able to hold a paintbrush for continually hours
- No fear of heights
building logistics management
5933 bellaire blvd #117Houston, TX
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?