Our Seattle client is looking for an Staff Accountant to join their growing team.
An ideal candidate for the team would be interested in learning quickly, have a knack for working with world class clients, and be excited to be surrounded by some of the best accountants, consultants and professional services individuals.
The variety and fast paced speed of work will allow you to grow well beyond a comparable position.
Job Purpose: Oversees payables, receivables, performs ledger work, produces financial information and cash flow management tools, full function staff accounting work.
What You'll Do:
- Ensures invoices are paid by verifying transaction information; scheduling disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; oversees receivables and invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Prepares cash management reports used by clients. Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Maintains financial historical records.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelor's Degree with concentration in Accounting. Need GPA 3.4 or higher.
- Administrative writing skills, organization, general math skills, accounting systems experience, ability to analyze information.
- Be highly detailed oriented, thorough and have the ability to report research.
BrunswikSt. was started to fill a void in the recruitment world, choices. Our motto of “Recruitment Your Way”, originated due to experiences of working with frustrated clients and candidates who felt their options were limited when it came to working with recruiters.
For those that we represent, we offer a personal, tailored approach to recruitment where communication is key. We will give you all of the information we have about the open opportunity and the company we are working with & you will be the driver of where your career goes without any pressure from us!