Digital Account Supervisor - Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are:
bread & Butter is a hands-on communications company with a fondness for all things food, drink and travel. Started by two people with one vision - to fill a gap in a market that is missing a fresh, honest and innovative approach to communications - b&B partners with people, brands and destinations that continually challenge us to think big but act small.
Why bread & Butter:
We are Southerners at heart, always saying, “Please” and “Thank You,” and hustlers by trade. We believe everyone deserves a seat at the table and practice what we preach to ensure the spirit of hospitality runs through everything we do. We're not a company that wastes time—not yours, not ours. We are not too busy to talk, come by or think of new ways to increase long-term brand awareness. For us, there is little difference between work and pleasure because our work is our pleasure.
A Digital Account Supervisor with bread & Butter has been around the block and is always excited to keep learning. You have a sincere passion for working in the digital space with hotels and destinations, restaurants and CPG products, and are the day-to-day touchstone, brand champion and trusted partner to both clients and your team. You are the social media account wizard, helping meet client goals by crafting creative content strategies, building influencer relationships, ideating and launching social advertising campaigns, engaging the online community, bringing on social media partners, analyzing insights and consistently offering creative and on-point deliverables for social content. You are learning how to build a team, working hard to become a solid mentor while taking care of your newly minted juniors. You meet or beat deadlines, stay ahead of digital trends and always bring a fresh point of view, backed by analytics and research. You’re working to be a problem solver and you value the relationships you’re building with influencers, other social media strategists and client communities. A DAS for bread & Butter should be thoughtful, a strong strategic-thinking, possess an almost obsessive attention to detail + analytics, can often be heard asking, “What else?” and, most importantly, is excited about what bread & Butter is and what it will be.
The Digital Account Supervisor for bread & Butter is responsible for managing and answering the needs of food & beverage and hotel & travel clients daily. The Digital Account Supervisors oversee the work of Social Media Managers and works with Influencer Marketing Managers. The Digital Account Supervisor reports to the Digital Managing Director.
Here’s What We Need:
- 5+ years of hospitality/travel, restaurant and food & beverage CPG social media experience, preferable with agency vs. in-house
- Proven track record for launching and managing social media accounts for hotels, restaurants and food & beverage brands
- Ability to build and manage social media content calendars for 8-10 clients, with the support of a Social Media Manager or Digital Coordinator. Accustomed to making swift changes for clients based on crisis communications needs, news cycles, client shifts and more.
- Experience in creating social media giveaway partnerships with influencers and partner brands that drive followership, acquire emails and more.
- Ability to plan and execute ROI-driven influencer overnight stays, product sampling and events, working with Influencer Marketing Manager
- Ability to delegate social media community management to a junior team member and ensure brand’s online reputation is safe, responsive and on-brand
- Ability to build a brand’s social media audience, driving followers to point of sale
- Appreciates the art of crafting the client story through social partnerships and key messaging
- Ability to curate branded social feeds and create shot lists and moodboards to drive content strategy, working with a Visual Content Creator or third party photographer
- Ability to show metrics of growth success to clients within reports, calls and live meetings quickly and efficiently, anticipating client needs
- Media junkie- there’s no such thing as reading/watching too much. Bonus points for pop culture and travel acumen
- Has the ability to really dig deep into client goals to help secure meaningful and impactful influencer coverage that drive business and make b&B invaluable to our clients
- Enjoys creating social media accounts that are truly different – not copycats – and aligned with consumer desires
- Be the sounding board and resource for clients regarding social media marketing in the hotel and travel space
- Love of a fast-paced environment and the satisfaction of a busy yet productive day
- Has the ability to travel, take meetings and calls, and still keep up on daily work needs
- Flexibility and a desire for endless possibilities. b&B is a dynamic, ever-evolving company that thinks beyond black and white.
- Excitement for growth, new ideas, new ways of doing things and a place you’re excited to call home. Say yes!
Benefits of Having Our Cake & Eating it Too
- We offer unlimited vacation, generous maternity, family planning and personal leave, work from home, Endless Summer Fridays and time off for important events like birthdays and parent-teacher conferences.
- We offer 401k, new business bonuses and a generous employee referral program.
- We love celebrating, whether it’s Wine Wednesday or just Tuesday. We always enjoy an excuse to raise a glass.
- Learning something new is our jam. We try to say, “Yes!” and we’ll figure it out. We offer extensive training, opportunities to expand your skillset and the ability to work in any office across the country.
- We want you to be healthy – mentally, spiritually and physically. We offer generous medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as the flexibility that comes with being a “little big” company.
Powered by JazzHR
bread & Butter PR
BusinessView all jobs at bread & Butter PR