Content & Social Media Lead Writer
brand iron marketing Denver, CO
- Posted: 19 days ago
- $19 to $24 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We’re a fun, fast-paced company located in downtown Denver. Working directly with the CEO and creative team you will assist the marketing team with brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into copy for articles, advertisements, print publications, and all marketing and branding communications including social media posts, blogs, website content, and more. This position requires someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and enjoy converting them seamlessly into marketing concepts and copy content to support agency marketing efforts.
Education: College degree
Skills & Duties:
- Collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns
- Develop content/Social media strategy
- Expand upon and execute existing social media strategy in order to build followers and generate sales.
- Create, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Plan and maintain a regimented Social Media schedule that cohesively offers subscription specials, event coverage, and news articles that appeal to targeted audiences.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Provide recommendations and briefs to team to further grow social media audiences.
- Create and maintain reporting tools and help clients gain insight into the performance of their marketing efforts through the use in our proprietary BrandGO dashboard
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with the team to develop strategic marketing plans.
- Attend team meetings as scheduled.
- Brainstorm on creative concepts and themes with creative department.
- Develop Content and copy for websites, sales materials, online marketing, etc.
- Creative writing for social media, blogs, newsletters, case studies and other applications.
- Exhibit exemplary business professionalism and presentation skills.
- Provide proofreading for team documents as necessary.
- Able to think outside the box with creative ways to problem solve or offer new ways to approach a challenge.
- Work with team to learn how to build business with existing accounts and participate in new business presentations.
- Provide feedback to team members on how to meet client goals and objectives.
- Assist with development and implementation of marketing plans.
Be willing to work hard to achieve agency goals and objectives.
- Blog Spot
- Active Campaign
- Google Analytics Ads/Campaign
- BrandGo proprietary dashboard
Job Type: Full-time
Maintaining a safe and healthy workplace is in everyone's best interest. Brand Iron has a hybrid work schedule. 3 days in office and 2 days at home. The company follows CDC guidelines to protect our employees
brand iron marketingWhy Work Here?
Our office fosters a creative, collaborative atmosphere with open work spaces, pub desks, sofas. We are located in the Arts District.
931 Santa Fe Drive #200Denver, CO
BusinessView all jobs at brand iron marketing