botkeeper is a virtual robotic bookkeeping platform transforming the accounting industry. By the end of 2018 botkeeper was named a Cool Vendor in AI by Gartner, one of BostInno's Coolest Companies, and one of Business Insider’s Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2019. botkeeper is truly the future of bookkeeping!
botkeeper, a progressive software company with over 1000 clients in its early stages of growth automating financial bookkeeping, brings the next wave in machine learning and artificial intelligence technology to an important and critical aspect of any business. All companies struggle with bookkeeping, prone to error and human inference along with agonizing data entry, reconciliation, and general upkeep in financial bookkeeping. botkeeper performs all associated tasks not limited to entries, tracking and schedules of revenue, deferred expenses accounts for payroll, reconciliation of bank accounts, and sending invoices to clients. Now scaling, we are bringing in the world’s best talent to achieve the true future of bookkeeping.
In this role, you will work on a range of client success activities such as collaborating on solutions cross functionally, driving client adoption, and assisting clients in identifying additional value-creation opportunities.
The primary focus is to assist with client retention. Providing great customer service is the primary means of retaining clients. Great customer service includes regular visibility and accessibility. We also must be very responsive (accessibility) to their needs when issues come up. Visibility and accessibility must be a constant in our approach to providing great customer service.
If you enjoy working in an environment where you will develop strong partnerships, function as an ambassador and advocate, with the goal of maximizing client satisfaction – then we may be the place for you!
- Communicate with clients to better understand their experience: what works well and what can be improved?
- Prioritize clients who are leaving/thinking about leaving to obtain feedback and try to solve their pain points; encourage them to stay with botkeeper
- Develop alternative approaches to keep clients who have expressed any consideration or desire to end their engagement with us
- Ensure Anniversary appreciation gifts are sent to clients
- Hubspot assistance as needed
- Executive admin tasks as needed
- Reports to Operations Manager
- Direct reports include Client Experience & Retention Intern(s)
- Improve customer retention rates; this is measured by obtaining 95%+ retention by 12/31/2019
- Improve customer satisfaction; this is measured by achieving an NPS score of 50 by 12/31/2019
- Preferred minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer service setting
- Preferred experience using HubSpot
- Strong experience utilizing multiple forms of communication, software and technology, required
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Willingness to engage collaboratively in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
Compensation, Healthcare, and PTO are in line with company size and growth objectives. Additional benefits include quarterly employee recognition awards, annual company retreat, opportunity for growth, amazing colleagues to collaborate with, and bots, lots of bots...lovable and wicked smart bots.