The Marketing Strategist will be responsible for ensuring that we execute strategically and flawlessly for our client base. The right individual will be a key contributor in the boomtime marketing team, responsible for strategic development, implementing, maintaining, and enhancing all Word of Mouth (WOM) marketing campaigns.
- Partner with sales executive to provide materials and build responses, including strategic marketing recommendations, research, competitive data and realistic timelines
- Develop marketing strategies, and generate comprehensive marketing and web development plans
- Manage all elements of the proposal to ensure accurate and timely implementation
- Evaluate client campaign reports and build strategic recommendations
- Manage campaign timing and delivery, and identify when strategy and/or testing mechanisms need to be updated
- Make recommendations based on campaign delivery and performance
- Work directly with client on all assets related to creative specifications and submission
- Work with client and internal teams to troubleshoot any issues that impact implementation
- Provide all elements necessary for accurate campaign development/implementation/execution
- Communicate creative direction to internal design team and/or external vendors, and manage client review/approval process of custom mockup/prototype
- Create and manage creative and technical production timelines to ensure all deliverables launch in a timely manner
- Collaborate with accounting to resolve billing issues
- Manage internal approvals and deliverable reviews
- Provide implementation reports and manage client expectations through fulfillment process and beyond
- Monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery across various platforms
- Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and all internal teams
This is not an all inclusive list, and will vary based on project assignment.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a marketing director or equivalent role
- 5-7 years experience in a steady to high volume project management environment, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent client service, organizational abilities, and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the following: content development, brand management, promotional/content calendar development & execution, social media strategy & execution, website content/design development, SEO management/best practices
- Must be comfortable working/learning email automation software, google+ suite, proprietary platforms and additional software as needed
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across teams
- Results driven with strong analytical skills
- Experience with RFP process
- Experience working within project management systems and third party automation apps
- Experience working with or at an agency
- Experience understanding ad tags
- General knowledge of raw creative files, audio, and video assets
- Experience/knowledge in event marketing, pr, and design/development principles for print collateral
- Great working environment!
- Opportunities for career growth & advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
People—the business owners, the public, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at boomtime are a lot like the services we provide: bright, energetic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the revolution helping small businesses realize their big business potential. Discover your future at boomtime.
Why Work Here?boomtime is a fast growing digital marketing company. We enable businesses to compete with their large, national competitors by using Word of Mouth marketing.
We are changing how marketing is done in the SMB realm.