Senior Business Analyst, Oracle Cloud
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Business Analyst, Oracle Cloud
Location: Remote (may require occassional travel)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 1 year, possibility of extension
Our client, the nation's largest manufacturer and distributor of building materials, is looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst, who will join the team working on implementing Oracle Cloud. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for working with stakeholders, requirements gathering, user stories and UAT.
- Identify project stakeholders and elicit requirements from the stakeholders using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process analysis, use cases or user stories, scenarios, event lists, task and workflow analysis.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Participate in the testing, training and deployment of business applications and other projects as assigned.
- Work with business units to understand business needs and helps to ensure that ERP strategy and standards meet the needs of the business.
- Listening skills, to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say.
- Interviewing and questioning skills, to talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information.
- Strong analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Facilitation skills, to lead requirements elicitation workshops.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Information Systems, Accounting, Business Management, Project Management or related degree
- Professional experience/certification in business analysis
For more information, please call our Terra Stahlbaum directly at 847.440.2464. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to email@example.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!
Founded in 2002 blueStone Staffing Solutions has been proud to be part of many projects that have changed our environment. From helping develop autonomous driven vehicles to helping secure the communications of our military forces, blueStone Staffing Solutions provides the people that make dreams come to life. If you are looking for your next assignment or just wanting to explore your career options, then reach out to one of our recruiters and we will be happy to speak with you.
blueStone Staffing Solutions
At blueStone Staffing Solutions, we are obsessed with technology and its power to change the world around us. But we also understand that technology by itself is useless without the proper people to bring it to life. Founded in 2002 blueStone Staffing Solutions has been proud to be part of many projects that have changed our environment. From helping develop autonomous driven vehicles to helping secure the communications of our military forces, blueStone Staffing Solutions provides the people that make dreams come to life. If you are looking for your next assignment or just wanting to explore your career options, then reach out to one of our recruiters and we will be happy to speak with you.