Our client, a leading provider of specialty electronic components for military, space, medical and demanding industrial applications, is adding a Process Engineering Manager to their growing team. The right candidate will have a background working with semiconductors and manage all engineering projects and processes up to production release and be a mentor to the engineering team.
· Lead the Process Engineering Team to develop strong capable processes.
· Be the SME for semi-conductor manufacturing and train the engineering staff on best practices in die attach, wire bond, flip chip, SMT, and seal processes.
· Ensure that the process standards, procedures and specifications are in place for all the company’s manufacturing assets.
· Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
· 10 or more years of experience of process engineering in a semiconductor lean manufacturing environment
· Certified Professional Engineer, preferred
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.