Financial Client Services Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hi, my name is Sara Byron. I am a Senior Recruiter with blueStone Staffing. My whole focus is working with the Top Financial Service Representatives in the Country.
I have a job opportunity available for a Financial Client Services I Position in Dallas, TX. Please review the below job description and e-mail your resume to email@example.com if interested. Thank you!
Job Title: Financial Client Services I
Employment Type: Contract to Hire or Direct Hire
City: Dallas, TX *Hybrid -- 2 days in the office, the rest worked remotely*
Shift: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Status: Accepting Candidates
Pay Rate: $20.32 - $22.55/hour depending on experience; Benefits Available (Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K)
Start Date: ASAP
The Financial Client Services I Representative will be responsible for providing guidance and support by answering basic general information calls coming into the firm as the first point of contact. The representative is responsible for supporting internal employees and partners by providing consistent and timely customer service.
- The Financial Client Services I Representative will provide professional, accurate, courteous, friendly, and timely telephone service to all members and potential members. (Answer telephone immediately and respond to all correspondence following specified turnaround time).
- Accurate and correct routing of requests that fall outside of your area of expertise.
- Provide Advisors with any requested documentation or paperwork needed to support sales and marketing strategies.
- The Financial Client Services I Representative will work with Advisors on the generation of complete and correct paperwork for sales execution.
- Able to work within a call center environment understanding its structure and adhering to schedule and punctuality requirements.
- The Financial Client Services I Representative will take ownership of all member requests, and then transfer them to the appropriate department.
- Maintain and foster a spirit of teamwork between employees in the department and help encourage inter-departmental teamwork.
- Effectively use open-ended probing questions to identify members’ needs and recommend products/services to fulfill those needs.
- Fosters a positive customer service orientation.
- 1-3 years in a professional or customer service role required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrate sound problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Results-oriented and proactive with the ability to balance multiple high-priority initiatives/projects concurrently and complete multiple tasks simultaneously to complete assigned projects within prescribed deadlines.
- Ability to cope with stressful situations and maintain a calm and professional demeanor.
Founded in 2002 blueStone Staffing Solutions has been proud to be part of many projects that have changed our environment. From helping develop autonomous driven vehicles to helping secure the communications of our military forces, blueStone Staffing Solutions provides the people that make dreams come to life. If you are looking for your next assignment or just wanting to explore your career options, then reach out to one of our recruiters and we will be happy to speak with you.
blueStone Staffing Solutions
At blueStone Staffing Solutions, we are obsessed with technology and its power to change the world around us. But we also understand that technology by itself is useless without the proper people to bring it to life. Founded in 2002 blueStone Staffing Solutions has been proud to be part of many projects that have changed our environment. From helping develop autonomous driven vehicles to helping secure the communications of our military forces, blueStone Staffing Solutions provides the people that make dreams come to life. If you are looking for your next assignment or just wanting to explore your career options, then reach out to one of our recruiters and we will be happy to speak with you.