Azure Data Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you interested in joining one of the world's most admired companies, also ranked one of the world's best employers? Our client, is in search of an Azure Data Architect who will help steer the future of their business.
The Azure Data Architect is responsible for managing a virtual applications team, assigning and overseeing project members and external technology contractor’s duties, work, and time spent on various projects, along with the day to day execution of deliverables to support our client's Asset Management business. Consults with business unit and technology partners to determine the most effective technology utilization and designs to meet project objectives.
This is a full-time remote position.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with an ability to effectively interface with both business partners and with technical staff. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work within time lines to meet project expectations. Strong client management, interpersonal and decision making skills and competencies, attention to detail and the ability to be proactive, prudent and confident in pressure situations are a must.
An Azure Data Architect must have experience with the following:
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related subject, or 7+ year experience in IT,
- Expert knowledge of Azure, data architectures, data pipelines, real-time data processing, streaming, networking, and security,
- Advanced knowledge of big data querying tools, Experience with SQL, Python, Azure
- Proficient understanding of AI/machine learning,
- Experience with Public Cloud Azure development
- Familiarity with the Java Platform, Enterprise APIs and Java Programming,
- Experience designing scalable database applications
- Experience using at least some of the following languages: Java, Public Cloud, DevOps, Cloud Computing (IaaS, PaaS and Saas), Docker Hub (Compose, Containers), APIs, SOAP and RESTful interfaces, ANT, GIT, Gradle, Maven, Spring
Azure Data Architect Responsibilities
- Apply data management and architecture expertise in developing solution architecture and advanced data analytics solution design, including reporting technology; Articulate tradeoffs, strengths, and weaknesses of various architectures and their components to determine the best design given use cases and constraints,
- Identify internal and external data sources for potential integration into platform; Lead data migration and integration projects,
- Create appropriate standards and processes to ensure quality and consistency of data in the Azure platform,
- Outline best practices and establish standards for data strategy, data lifecycle, data ownership, data definition, and data classification, within Azure
- Collaborate with stakeholders and advanced analytics business partners to understand business needs and to identify and define advanced analytics solutions
If you think this is a good fit to your skill set
Please call Terra Stahlbaum directly at 847.440.2464. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to email@example.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!
Founded in 2002 blueStone Staffing Solutions has been proud to be part of many projects that have changed our environment. From helping develop autonomous driven vehicles to helping secure the communications of our military forces, blueStone Staffing Solutions provides the people that make dreams come to life. If you are looking for your next assignment or just wanting to explore your career options, then reach out to one of our recruiters and we will be happy to speak with you.
blueStone Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Fortune 100 Financial Company
At blueStone Staffing Solutions, we are obsessed with technology and its power to change the world around us. But we also understand that technology by itself is useless without the proper people to bring it to life. Founded in 2002 blueStone Staffing Solutions has been proud to be part of many projects that have changed our environment. From helping develop autonomous driven vehicles to helping secure the communications of our military forces, blueStone Staffing Solutions provides the people that make dreams come to life. If you are looking for your next assignment or just wanting to explore your career options, then reach out to one of our recruiters and we will be happy to speak with you.