Offering trendy fashion accessories at great prices – that's our vision. It's a vision we've been implementing successfully since 1990. With our strong brands SIX, I AM and our own labels, we're represented through over 16,000 sales areas in 60 countries worldwide. This makes beeline one of the largest international suppliers of fashion jewelry and accessories. Over 5,000 dedicated employees ensure that we continue to open new sales areas and markets, and that our fashionable product lines are continually expanded.
With passion, responsibility and a high level of teamwork, we are growing….fast, and looking for enthusiastic and experienced people to help us on this remarkable journey!
As a Jewelry Merchandiser at beeline, you’ll get to be the face of the company while working flexible hours – you’ll be traveling throughout an assigned territory, building relationships with retail store teams, and merchandising the latest trends in fashion jewelry and accessories.
Why you’ll love this job:
· We’re an international company that’s been around for almost 30 years – we’re stable and we live our values
· You’ll get to work with a great team and you’ll get all the training you need to be successful
· Your work hours will be flexible
· You won’t have to sit at a desk all day – you’ll get to travel throughout your market
· You’ll get a 50% discount off our product
What you’ll be doing:
· You’ll report to one of our District Managers and “own” a market of around 5-20 retail locations within a 25-mile radius, give or take. Your main responsibilities include:
· Decorating fixtures with our jewelry and accessories
· Maintaining inventory
· Keeping the fixture area clean and organized
· Building relationships with store employees
· Completing routine administrative tasks
Who we’re looking for:
· You’re energetic, reliable, and great with people
· You learn quickly, stay organized, and pay attention to the details
· You like to follow directions but you don’t mind making decisions when you have to
· You’re comfortable with technology, have access to the internet and an email account, and can work effectively without a ton of supervision
A few more things you should know:
Jewelry Merchandisers must be 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, have reliable transportation and proof of insurance, be able to regularly lift up to 25 pounds, and be able to stand, walk, reach, stoop, and kneel. Note: In metropolitan markets, an exception to the Driver’s License requirement for MMs may be considered with RM approval.
To learn more about the beeline company and our brands, please visit:
Like our Facebook page beelineGroup,NorthAmerica
Follow us on Twitter: @beelineGroupNA
beeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer