Offering trendy fashion accessories at great prices – that's our vision. It's a vision we've been implementing successfully since 1990. With our strong brands SIX, I AM, TOSH and several white and private labels, we're represented through over 23.000 sales areas in 47 countries worldwide. This makes beeline one of the largest international suppliers of fashion jewelry and accessories. Over 4.500 dedicated employees ensure that we continue to open up new sales areas and markets, and that our fashionable product lines, are continually expanded.
With passion, responsibility and a high level of teamwork, we are growing…fast, and looking for enthusiastic and experienced people to help us on this remarkable journey!
To provide technical support to users and act as back-up resource for Senior IT specialist. In addition, to provide technical support to North America employee group and train non-technical workers on current information systems.
The IT Operations Specialist reports to Director of Operations and is responsible for IT execution for beeline North America, in collaboration with global IT objectives.
- Provide customer-centric environment by ensuring thorough problem resolution and follow-up
- Support installation, configuration, troubleshooting, testing, maintenance and resolution for all IT North America resources (i.e. Microsoft operating systems, IOS, Citrix, secure drives)
- Support execution of local SBU, North America and global IT projects and initiatives
- Ensure accurate tracking of beeline NA IT equipment to include issue documentation
- Ensure Operations team compliance in regards to device management
- Support new user onboarding requirements and activities
Immediate Critical Outcomes:
- Basic understanding of beeline IT resources and processes (First 30 days)
- Established relationships with remote and locus users (First 60 days)
- Sustain business practices independently and provide solution to IT management (First 90 days)
The ideal candidate for the IT Operations Specialist position will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in desktop and hand-held device support role
- Previous experience working with helpdesk ticketing system
- Previous experience supporting device management processes
- Intermediate knowledge of computer hardware, Windows OS, MS Office, IOS, application support, peripherals, and networking, (TCP/IP), Citrix and SAP
- Accountability – Does what he or she commits to without waiting for others; Supports and implements agreed decisions and solutions; Constantly tries to improve on the job; reacts constructively to feedback
- Collaborative Teamwork – Works collaboratively with others to achieve shared objectives; Develops internal and external trusting, professional relationships; Participates in cross-functional, collaborative projects
- Customer Care – Prioritizes customer service appropriately; Identifies and initiating opportunities to improve service
- Drives for Results – Takes on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency; Demonstrates high energy and enthusiasm when tackling tasks; Identifies areas for improvement that maximize impact and efficiency
- Effective Communication – Actively participates in discussions offering constructive perspective; Communicates in a professional manner even in stressful situations; Is tolerant and respectful of other’s opinions, ideas and concerns
- Managing Change – Rebounds from setbacks and adversity in a timely and professional manner; Actively supports new initiatives
- Personal Development – Takes personal responsibility for his/her own development; Does not blame others for personal lack of learning or growth; Reacts respectfully when receiving constructive feedback; Regularly acts on feedback from others.
To learn more about the beeline company and our brands, please visit:
Like our Facebook page: beelineGroup,NorthAmerica
Follow us on Twitter: @beelineGroupNA
beeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer.