Afternoon Shift, and Night Auditor Shift need to be filled, As a Hotel, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities, and outlets and providing information on upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas. The Hotel Night Auditor accurately balances and audits the hotel’s income and expenses for the current 24 hour period.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests in a friendly manner and follow check-in procedures set by management. Accommodate special requests whenever possible.
- Assist in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Responsible for check in and out of guests.
- Answer any and all guest inquiries regarding rates, special packages, and general information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit, check cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Maintain a sales oriented focus. Present options and alternatives to guests and offer assistance in making choices.
- Use suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette.
- Create reservations via telephone, central/global reservations, correspondence and in person.
- Work closely with the housekeeping department in the keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work.
- Maintain guest room key storage and supervise access to safe deposit boxes.
- Understand the use of the Property Management System and other property software.
- Use proper mail, package, and message handling procedures.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Understand all safety and emergency procedures and be aware of accident prevention policies.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.10 to $14.00 /hour