What you'll be doing:
You will be speaking with cashiers, order processors, marketing/loyalty managers, C-Level executives, as well as company owners by email and phone providing support for our SaaS back-office management platform and integrations. We have clients in many verticals within the retail industry, and range in size from single store to enterprise level with hundreds of locations. Having knowledge of day-to-day retail basics goes a long way toward understanding our clients' needs. You'll be forming and maintaining relationships with our clients helping to enhance their businesses with our solutions and becoming part of a trusted support team.
The Client Support Representative works independently, potentially with another CSR, as well as cross-functionally alongside the Client Support Manager and Development to prioritize, triage, and resolve simple to complex technological issues which may impact performance in clients’ environments to varying degrees, handle training requests (e.g. discount rule configuration, customer management, etc.), and provide creative solutions that may truly enhance our clients’ loyalty programs and provide more ROI. Technical prowess and logic solving will both play a part in taking care of requests. Some examples of requests may involve connector software installation and configuration, data connectivity, performance, setting up loyalty schemas and promotions, and analysis of data. Other responsibilities include taking a proactive approach in support-assisted implementation of bLoyal products and support-assisted deployments of new core edition clients (basic setups). The Client Support Representative will routinely team with our development and client services members to resolve support issues, document bugs, and implement clients with the highest level of client success. In addition, the Client Support Representative will be tasked with an ongoing documentation project involving the creation and management of support articles, critical and/or otherwise helpful announcements, and internal documentation for our own staff. New support articles should also include brief screen-grab videos with simple voice-guided descriptions making it quick and easy for our clients and partners to learn the material. Some training videos may also be utilized for marketing purposes.
Who you are:
The right person for the position should enjoy working closely with a smaller group and be comfortable with and strive for helping others in a professional and courteous manner. Beyond the initial training period with the team, researching and performing tests independently prior to asking for help from the team are immensely valued actions; however, we’re still here to help you succeed! In this role, you'll be responsible for both working with a team and being a strong, individual contributor. This position is salaried with medical, dental, and stock options.
- Passionate about client success.
- Enjoys working with technology.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Demonstrated track record in driving client satisfaction.
- Self-accountable for results.
- Persists despite obstacles or setbacks, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to resolution.
- Finds inventive workaround solutions for clients when a standard procedure is blocked.
- Experience working with cloud computing technologies/companies preferred.
- Manage and objectively prioritize multiple support incidents at one time, ensuring client requests and Support SLA are met.
- Answer and respond to the support phone lines.
- Manage and create end-user training materials (documentation w/ videos).
- Assist with product testing as needed.
- Perform end-user training (on a support incident basis).
- On-call for client emergencies during afterhours periodically (see Shift section below).
Requirements and Competencies:
- The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in a related business/support field plus ~2-3 years of technical support and project management experience or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical staff.
- Ability to work proactively with little direct supervision.
- Be committed to continual professional development.
- Effective organization and project management skills.
- Fast learner and at ease with technology.
- Experience working with retailers and/or consumer product companies.
- Flexible regarding daily work assignments.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities (and possibly projects) in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly motivated team player who has a desire for helping clients, partners, and internal team members.
- Full-time position.
- Monday-Friday 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM, or 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM Pacific (includes either a one-hour or half-hour lunch break, respectively).
- Periodically on-call for client afterhours emergency line (one week’s time being on-call every 2 weeks, split across team members).
Our team combines extensive experience as well as a startup atmosphere as we continue to grow. Team members who are happy and successful here are comfortable with some ambiguity, changing priorities, and wearing a few different hats. We're a small team that works well together. During these challenging times, we are primarily working remotely, although we also have an office available and are following the recommended safety guidelines.
Why Work Here?bLoyal's cloud solution is uniquely positioned as a leader in real-time omnichannel loyalty, order processing, and engagement management—worldwide. bLoyal delivers loyalty technology, automation, and integration across sales channels and devices to help retailers maximize customer lifetime value. Our platform brings customer interactions into one place to help our clients grow their customer base, dynamically engage and strengthen customer relationships, and improve ROI through business insight tools and optimization of loyalty programs. Our team combines extensive experience as well as a startup atmosphere as we continue to grow. Team members who are happy and successful here are comfortable with some ambiguity, changing priorities, and wearing a few different hats. We're a small team that works well together. During these challenging times, we are primarily working remotely, although we also have an office available and are following the recommended safety guidelines.
We are focused on helping our clients and employees succeed and provide great benefits with flexibility to work remote or in the office.