Video & Event Production Manager
avad3 Event Production Lowell, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
Hello perspective future team member! Were excited that youre reading this and considering avad3 for the next step in your career.
avad3 is nine years old and located in Northwest Arkansas, which boasts a thriving economy of commerce, culture and education, all situated in the stunning natural setting of the Ozarks. We are a team that is passionate about production. The avad in avad3 comes from the Hebrew word for serve and we are here to serve one another.
From our founding, we have been serving organizations through production. In the years leading up to the pandemic, our primary business had grown to traveling nationally supporting events and conferences. We have always had an event team and a video team that captured stories and created content around the events. The pandemic merged those teams together. Today, with the majority of our business being virtual events, video production has grown in importance. What clients once saw as a supporting division of our company is now front and center. With in-person events on pause, virtual events ARE video productions.
Thats why were adding a new team member to our team. Were looking for someone who can be a project manager and oversee planning, shooting and editing of these productions. This position reports to our Production Director who assigns projects as they sign. Once a client signs, the project becomes yours until the last step. In this role youll be accountable for keeping your client projects on-time and on-budget. As a seasoned production person, your expertise and organization will communicate confidence to clients and the crews for your shoots and shows. We are looking for someone who has experience planning, shooting and editing, but who has applied those skills into making themselves a manager. Rather than doing the work yourself, you'll be overseeing it, with knowledge to jump in if necessary. Youll be maintaining production schedules, project timelines and budgets to give our clients 110% ROI for the budget dollars they entrust in your hands. We do over 100 projects each year. These range from very small to very large, and we estimate your role will lead 30+ projects of both video and events of ranging sizes each year. As a Production Manager, you will represent our brand. Look at our site. We are looking for someone who is qualified to represent our brand, on our projects, to our clients.
At avad3 we have a vision of helping organizations capture and amplify the good they are doing. We believe no organization, regardless of budget, should be without quality production. We work hard to make our business scalable, from tiny local events to large, national, streamed, multi-day conferences ranging from coast to coast. Our focus is on helping them communicate, and our mission focuses that through what we do best: production. We are making a difference by helping incredible organizations share what they are up to, and inspiring others to join-in on the good. As a production manager, you are this team's conduit, allowing us to do our craft of production to suit our client's needs.
Every member of this team is known for Professionalism, and Passion for Production.
- 3-5 years of proven client-facing project management experience
- 1-3 years of experience working in professional video production or event production
- Gifted in personable communication, both listening deeply and speaking succinctly
- Outstanding ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
In addition to the above experience, the successful applicant will:
- be trustworthy
- be teachable, humble and ready to learn
- be a team player
- love to hustle
- be a self-starter, able to work without direct supervision
- be organized and schedule-driven
- have excellent written communication skills
- be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Working in small business
- Scaling existing service offerings to meet a wide spectrum of client needs
- Serving Fortune 500-level accounts, higher education, non-profits
- Interacting with video and live event production professionals
- Apple Mac/iOS, Basecamp, Rentman/Flex, G-Suite, Office, project management software
At avad3 Event Production, we are building a place we all want to work. Check out our benefits package below.
- Full-Time position with overtime past 40hrs/wk
- 401K Retirement with 6% match
- Company-paid 60% healthcare benefits
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Relocation reimbursement allowance
- Annual training budget for seminars, etc.
- Annual company offsite days, Canoe Float, Christmas Party and fun time as a team!
- avad3-issued Apple MacBook Computer
- Paid personal days starting at four weeks/year.