- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
avad3 Event Production is looking for an experienced, energetic assistant to support our leader!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our companys owner/leader. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to our leader. This is not a quick fix or a short term position. Were looking for someone who is proud to be in this role and committed to pursuing it with excellence.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the owner/leader of the company
- Maximizing leaders efficiency and output through seeking out and solving workflow bottlenecks
- Inbox and calendar management
- Composing spreadsheets, presentation materials, and internal/external correspondence for leadership, sales and marketing
- Two to three years of administrative experience (executive assistant experience preferred)
- Tech-savvy on Mac, iOS
- Proficient in Google Suite, Mail and Calendar
- Previous creative experience in graphic design, writing or web (preferred)
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Communication - Listening and responding clearly and succinctly.
- Efficiency - Organized and strives to increase productivity in themselves, the ones they support, and company-wide.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands, able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Initiative - Proactively runs towards problems, and asks for help when needed. Creatively fills in the gaps in any absence of information.
- Dependability - Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Camaraderie - Trusted by teammates; they have your back and they trust that you have theirs.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- Driven - loves to see success and motivated
- Selfless - in humility, considers others above themselves
- Kind - someone approachable whom others trust
- People-oriented - enjoys interacting with people and working on projects
- Detail-oriented - would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented - enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent - enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative - prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Self-Disciplined - be able to balance ongoing weekly responsibilities and have creativity for special projects as needed.
- Fast-Learner - Be able to quickly grasp the technical details of our business.
- Approximately 6 hours/day, 4 days a week, Monday-Friday 8am-3pm.
- 401K Retirement with 6% match
- Annual company offsite days, Canoe Float, Christmas Party and fun time as a team!
- Annual training budget for seminars, etc.
- Cell phone reimbursement allowance
- Company-issued Apple MacBook Computer
We are an event production company. We help organizations capture their remarkable and amplify that to their audience. We support non-profits, agencies, Fortune 500 companies and educational clients on their biggest days of the year, over 135 times each year. We believe no event or story should be plagued with distractions or technical A/V issues.ENVIRONMENT
- Positive, healthy team culture
- Not eligible for work from home or remote
- You will be working directly with our leader and supporting them either in-office or around NWA.
- Centrally located NWA office in Lowell, working throughout region
avad3 Event Production
BusinessView all jobs at avad3 Event Production