Ardelle Associates is seeking a litigation paralegal to support the United States Department of Justice in Albuquerque, NM.
- Examines and evaluates case information for worthiness for enforcement action consistent with Program policies and
- applicable law;
- Notes and corrects case file deficiencies;
- Reviews and analyzes available precedents relevant to cases;
- Determines the need for additional information, evidence, and witnesses, and plans a comprehensive approach to obtain
- this information;
- • Through interviews, documents, and review of records on operations, looks for and evaluates the relevance and worth of evidence;
- • Interviews potential witnesses for information and prepares witnesses for court appearances;
- • Makes sound recommendations to the supervisor, consistent with Program policy and applicable law.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Paralegal Certificate preferred
- 3 years providing paralegal litigation support
- Knowledge of bankruptcy law a big plus
- Federal Background Investigation required