Legal Electronic Records Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Receive and validate the electronic integrity of documents, data, and other evidence collected as part of investigations
· Compile, organize, and index documents, data, and other evidence received.
· Maintain a log of documents, data, and other evidence received
· Upload documents, data, and other evidence received to network servers consistent with existing file folder structure.
· Assist in the processing of documents, data, and other evidence received
· Determine the need for organization, document management, assembly and preparation of documents and data sets.
· 3 years of electronic records management experience
· Working knowledge of personal computers, scanners, copy and fax machines, and the ability to work with electronic storage media such as hard drives, CD/DVDs and thumb drives
· Able to handle high volume of documents and data.
· Communication skills are extremely important. Ability to interact with legal support staff, document management teams, and attomeys.
· Ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player.
· Applicants must have the ability to use MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat
970 Broad StreetNewark, NJ
Get fresh Electronic Medical Records Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.