Americaneagle.com is a Chicago-based full service agency with a focus on digital. We're a growing team who are passionate about creating the best possible solutions for our clients. Our projects include interactive experiences, e-commerce, mobile apps, digital marketing, identity & branding work, UX/UI, social media & email campaigns and more.
Our dynamic, award winning Marketing team is seeking a Graphic Designer with digital design experience in our Des Plaines (Headquarters) location. This candidate will work with a variety of team members for internal projects.
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative team
- Follow creative direction, existing style guides and frameworks to create and iterate creative content across a variety of media and platforms
- Contribute to multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Work closely with team members to create highly functional, visually attractive and usable user interfaces that are delivered within scope and timeline
- Edit, build and develop responsive web pages or templates including conceptualization, execution, and production
- Design marketing collateral, i.e. banner ads, marketing collateral, web pages, PowerPoint presentations, logos, brand guidelines, print materials, trade show booths, email marketing assets, social media, and more.
- Create and present storyboards, wireframes and prototypes to provide design direction.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree preferred
- Must be an experienced Graphic Artist with strong design skills and 3+ years experience across multiple digital channels
- Mobile and user interface design knowledge/experience is considered a plus
- A solid understanding of contemporary web trends and techniques
- General understanding of UX/UI with ability to wireframe
- Strong time management, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- The ability and desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment
- Requires strong problem solving skills and research skills including competitive assessments, photo and asset research
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign). Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Sketch, Wireframing software and InVision) a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is considered a plus
- Expert level skills/knowledge of layout, spacing, visual flow, typography and color theory
- Proven ability to self-manage and meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Proficiency in motion graphics, video editing and/or animated file format a plus
Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, 401K, and more. The Americaneagle.com office is located 2 miles north of the Rosemont CTA Station (Blue Line) and is served by Pace Bus 221. On-site parking is provided.