Americaneagle.com is seeking a qualified SEO Specialist within our Downtown Chicago or Des Plaines, IL office to join our growing SEO Department. The SEO Specialist's primary function is to facilitate day-to-day execution of organic search marketing programs for clients ranging from small to mid-size companies up through Fortune 100 global corporations. The SEO Specialist should be highly skilled in web optimization and driving organic traffic conversion. They will be responsible for completing work to improve clients organic search results through planning, coordination, management, and monitoring of clients' SEO campaigns.
- Planning and executing the SEO process for multiple clients.
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting results using Google Analytics and SEO industry tools.
- Understanding clients' digital marketing goals in order to translate goals into executable strategies through ongoing maintenance and enhancements.
- Owning the entire organic growth channel, driving numbers, converting into real leads and ultimately revenue.
- Identifying KPIs and completing work as needed to improve the client's site rankings and click-through rates in major search engines.
- Working with production teams, ensuring architecture is aligned with SEO goals.
- Completing site audits accounting for technical, on-page and off-page factors.
- Reviewing a prospect's key SEO metrics to create program recommendations and communicate these recommendations to help the sales team on a pitch.
- 2+ years of SEO experience.
- Google Analytics Certified with experience in Google Tag Manager.
- Proficient with Google AdWords, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools and SEO reporting and analytics software.
- In depth understanding of search engines, up-to-date techniques, ranking factors, and principles for sound SEO design and user experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to articulate complex concepts both verbally and in writing to clients.
- Strong time management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast- paced, team-based environment.
- Ability to think logically and develop practical recommendations for client websites to support their marketing strategies and efforts.
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Americaneagle.com is committed to fostering a diverse, multicultural work environment where our employees respect one another and share a commitment to the company's values, mission, and strategies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
americaneagle.comAmericaneagle.com, a family owned, privately held company founded in 1978, is truly a one-stop shop offering a full range of solutions for any organization looking to succeed in their online endeavors. As a leader in website design, strategy, development, and hosting, Americaneagle.com has provided thousands of online solutions for a variety of customers, from small and mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies, professional sports teams, and large associations. Some of our clients include Stuart Weitzman, WeatherTech.com, Komatsu, and Portillos. As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Americaneagle.com is committed to fostering a diverse, multicultural work environment where our employees respect one another and share a commitment to the company's values, mission, and strategies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.