Americaneagle.com is seeking an experienced and analytical Quality Assurance (QA) Tester with strong website and applications testing background to join our Des Plaines, IL office. Americaneagle.com is an industry leader in website design, development, hosting, and marketing. Some of our many clients include: United States Tennis Association (USTA), WeatherTech, Portillo's, Hobby Lobby, Beretta, Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) and the U.S. Army.
- Analyze business and technical documents
- Development of test cases, procedures, and expected results
- Conduct functional, regression, and system integration testing
- Maintain logs, track, and verify resolution of software and specification defects
- Communicate test results to Project Managers and developers on our team
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- 3+ years of manual testing experience
- Ecommerce experience is a plus
- ADA quality control experience is a plus
- Experience with automated testing is a plus but will primarily be manual
- Experience working with web based applications is required
- Experience developing test cases, procedures, and expected results
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks to best meet departmental and organizational goals
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment and on multiple projects at once
- Experience in automated software testing tools and methodologies is a plus
In addition to the list above, Americaneagle.com offers a generous compensation and benefits package, 401K, and more. The office in Des Plaines, IL (Chicago area) is conveniently located 2 miles north of the Rosemont CTA Station (Blue Line) and is served by Pace Bus 221. On-site parking is provided.
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Americaneagle.com is committed to fostering a diverse, multicultural work environment where our employees respect one another and share a commitment to the company's values, mission, and strategies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.