We are seeking a detail-oriented, creative, enthusiastic and organized Jr. Graphic Designer to work at our corporate office in Calabasas, CA.
The Jr. Designer helps implement marketing promotions and graphic design projects including email design, website assets and social media campaigns.
When submitting your resume & cover letter for consideration, please note your availability and salary requirements.
What you will do:
- Work with existing templates to create marketing collateral including email design, website assets and social media images.
- Assists the marketing team in various ad hoc projects.
- Light image retouching and color correcting.
What you need:
- 0-2 years design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design Preferred
- Advanced Adobe CC Photoshop & Illustrator skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Ability to successfully work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment handling multiple projects and timelines.
- Ability to follow style guides and design templates of various brands, as well as in-house best practices.
- Must possess enthusiasm for helping on all aspects of marketing and graphic design projects.
- Must be a good listener with the ability to take detailed notes and follow direction.
- Strengths in web asset creation.
- Retail design experience preferred (not required).
- Good design fundamentals; solid typography, composition and obsessive attention to detail, with a strong taste level based on current design trends.
- Confidence in design, aesthetic, and presentation of work/concept.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS preferred (not required).
What we offer:
- FULL-TIME: 40 hours/wk
- Mon-Friday: Flexible hours
- starting $15-$17/hr depending on experience
- Paid vacation
- Sick days