Cannabis Budtender at Humanity Wellness
alexis hilaman Santa Rosa, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
JOB & CAREER DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Budtender, you will be responsible for budtending for a marijuana dispensary.
The role of the Budtender (also referred to as: Dispensary Technician, Cannabis Consultant, or Sales Associate) is to ensure that our clients and patients are cared for in a way that is consistent with our brand standards.
In their role, they will demonstrate a level of knowledge that will provide important information to each patient regarding our strains and products.
The Budtender should be well versed on the topic of cannabis in regards to health and wellness.
Subject matter expertise should include: strains, cultivation, medical attributes of different strains and products both personally and anecdotally, general industry knowledge and the science of medicinal marijuana.
The Budtender job requires constant critical thinking and problem solving.
Budtenders need to fully listen to what a patient is relaying, and then draw on their knowledge of our product base, science of medicinal marijuana, and general industry knowledge to best advise them.
Being able to connect and build relationships with clients and patients is a must.
A personal relationship with marijuana is also invaluable when assisting and educating clients and patients.
JOB & CAREER EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Budtender experience ( 1 year required)
- Customer service.
- Properly follow cash handling procedures.
- Accurately maintain product inventory counts.
- Follow standard security protocols.
- Adapt to new technology and procedure changes.
- Maintain an understanding of and follow HIPPA regulations.
- Maintain an understanding of and follow State program regulations.
- Prior experience in medical cannabis industry is preferred but not required.
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
JOB & CAREER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
JOB & CAREER FRINGE BENEFITS:
- Employee discounts.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- Santa Rosa , California
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- depending on your previous work experience and other relevant factors.
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Santa Rosa California