There is a full time, permanent position available for a Registered Nurse at a dialysis clinic in Fairbanks, Alaska. NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. THEY WILL TRAIN.
Why work for a dialysis clinic in Fairbanks, Alaska-
Are you ready for excitement, new adventures and exceptional opportunities? A great work experience where your background, your skills and your personality are welcomed? Then, they would love to have you join their team.
* 5 weeks paid time off the first year of employment.
* Overtime pay after 8 hours daily.
* Highly competitive compensation plan.
* Medical, dental, vision, paid time off and 401k benefits.
* Excellent work/life balance schedules.
* Modern, comfortable work environment with state-of-the-art technology.
* Ongoing training and development opportunities.
* Tuition reimbursements.
* You are a graduate from an accredited Registered Nurse program with the ability to become licensed in Alaska.
* You are someone who thrives in an environment that is constantly changing and will face new challenges head-on.
* You have a strong desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way.
* You have excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients, families and teammates.
* You are a team player.
* You have a keen understanding of how to meet and exceed expectations for customer service.
This is a fulltime position with full benefits and opportunities for overtime pay.