There is a fulltime position available for a Renal Social Worker for an outpatient dialysis clinic in Anchorage, AK. The candidate must be willing to relocate to Alaska.
Are you ready for an exceptional opportunity, great work experience where your background, your skills and your personality are welcomed? Then, Liberty Administrative Services LLC would love to have you join their team.
* Generous relocation assistance.
* Highly competitive compensation plan.
* Medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits.
* Excellent work/life balance schedules.
* 5 weeks paid time off the first year of employment.
Education and Experience Requirements-
* Master's Degree in Social Work with a concentration in clinical practice from a school of Social Work, accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
* Ability to obtain a State of Alaska license.
* Minimum of one year of experience as an MSW.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; ability to use programs for documentation.
* Proficiency in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills.
* Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation.
Soft Skill Requirements-
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with others.
* Excellent interpersonal skills & problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
* Ability to use discretion concerning sensitive information, adherence to HIPPA.
* Ability to exercise sound judgement.
* Ability to interact effectively with the public.