Leading Salesforce CRM/Conga consulting company based in Colorado Springs, CO with clients across 46 states is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our team. This is full-time REMOTE position. The Salesforce Developer will work with client project teams to develop integrations, Salesforce code (Visualforce, APEX), and Lightning Components to meet the needs of various firm clients. This position will also performs a broad range of tasks which include research, analysis, design, configuration, coding, testing, maintenance, support, training, and implementation of information technology solutions in the Salesforce platform.
Remote, work-from-home position (should have a quiet work environment). Candidates must reside in the Kansas City, MO or Kansas City, KS area, Colorado or Texas and preference will be given to applicants living in Kansas, Colorado Springs, CO; Denver, CO; Pueblo, CO; or Dallas, TX.
- Serve as a member of a client project team and fulfill the non-declarative requirements
- Take the lead or serve on a multi-person development team for integrations, Salesforce code and creation of Lightning components
- Validate Salesforce fit vs. business requirements by identifying solution options and business process changes, if necessary.
- Identify and implement basic to complex solutions, performing analysis and design, develop software code, write test methods, troubleshoot client code, enable the creation of technical documentation.
- Support technical questions for pre-sales efforts as needed including answering questions on capabilities of the Salesforce platform and providing estimates of effort for development efforts.
- Interface with both internal team members and external client and partner representatives.
- Requires ability and willingness to educate and train others
- Requires strong orientation to customer satisfaction
- Requires ability and willingness to work on multiple projects at one time and priority setting
- Requires in-depth experience in Salesforce declarative development (object modeling, translation workbench, workflow rules, validations, page layouts, etc.)
- Requires in-depth experience in Force.com development (APEX triggers, Classes, Visualforce, Controllers)
- Experience with Lightning Web Components and Aura Components preferred
- Strong understanding of key Salesforce Clouds (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Experience in conducting discovery and documenting client requirements
- Experience writing functional requirements and associated test cases
- Solution Architecture Skills – ability to drive leading practices and established design patterns for integration and core application development in Salesforce.com
- Experience with common Force.com code development/migration tools (Eclipse, ANT, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, promote, and exhibit team-oriented behavior
- Demonstrated working knowledge of multiple business disciplines
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to take direction, meet deadlines and work efficiently
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Must have excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong written functional specifications and test methods
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growth environment
- Ability to recognize and overcome obstacles
- Be a self-starter for learning new technologies
- Ability to travel less than 5% of the time (after COVID-19)
- Part time hours will be worked during normal business hours (8am-5pm M-F)
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer 1 Certification required; preference will be given to candidates with additional Salesforce certifications including Platform Developer 2 and Architect-level certifications
- 5+ years developing on the Salesforce platform.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of education and experience, sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
- $100,000 per year + bonus + benefits + PTO
Why Work Here?akaCRM is a professional services firm which provides comprehensive advisory, implementation and support services for Salesforce®, Conga® and leading ecosystem application providers. Our services focus on solutions that improve the results of our clients' relationships with their constituent audiences including customers, partners, suppliers and employees.
Long term career opportunity with financial upside at firm with excellent reputation.