Position Title: Client Manager
Description: Seeking self-motivated and driven individuals with top-notch sales skills to sell Salesforce and Conga professional services. Responsibilities include developing and managing business relationships in designated territories and industries. Will train on Salesforce on Conga services. Only candidates in Colorado with prior Sales experience will be considered.
Work Location: Remote, work-from-home position (should have a quiet work environment, computer and Internet connection). Candidates located in Colorado Springs or Denver-area are desired, but other Colorado-based candidates will be considered.
Duties: General sales responsibilities including:
- develop and qualify leads for new relationships
- identify decision makers
- determine needs/pain points
- prepare solutions and proposals
- serve as relationship manager for engaged clients
- keep Salesforce CRM up to date for prospective business opportunities
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- eagerness to work hard and drive for success
- excellent phone and communication skills
- ability to use phone and computer for 5-8 hours per day during normal business hours
- occasional travel when needed
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of consultative business-to-business solution sales experience in professional services, software or technology. Experience using Salesforce CRM is a plus.
Education: Bachelor's Degree (work experience in lieu of degree considered)
Compensation: $60K base + commission ($160K+ total compensation at quota)