AKA Tribeca is hiring for an Overnight Guest Services Associate with 1+ years’ hotel experience!
· Responsible for completing daily shift reports.
· Responsible for handling and completing all audit duties as listed in the Night Audit Checklist, including but not limited to - accuracy of all hotel & restaurant guest charges, new/modified/cancelled reservations report, credit authorization report, etc.
· Auditing reservations to ensure reservation accuracy and all residents’ requests are in order prior to their arrival.
· Answering outside phone calls and directing to the appropriate department if Resident Representative is unable to assist.
· Maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations including Fire & Life Safety Director responsibilities.
· Anticipating the needs of residents and responding promptly and professionally.
· Ability to make decisions in the absence of a Manager.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Active FDNY Fire & Life Safety (T-89) certification required.
· High school degree or equivalent.
· Minimum of one year of hotel experience.
· Ability to be flexible with work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
ABOUT AKA TRIBECA
AKA is proud to announce our newest, and sixth New York City location, AKA Tribeca. Formerly The Smyth Hotel, AKA is proud to welcome this treasured location and loyal guests into our family and to continue to provide the best in luxury hotel accommodations in lower Manhattan. Stylishly set in the epicenter of creativity, film, and fashion, Tribeca is most notably known for the world-renowned Tribeca Film Festival, featuring groundbreaking films, world premieres, and celebrity talks. From its cobblestone streets to the local cafes and a tranquil setting on the Hudson River, Tribeca is the perfect neighborhood for business and leisure travelers alike.
ABOUT SHK MANAGEMENT, D/B/A KORMAN COMMUNITIES, PARENT OF “AKA”
Built on a sound foundation of family values forged over a century ago, Korman Communities carries forward a name synonymous with integrity, market savvy, and proven performance in the real estate development, investment and operations arenas. Korman's reputation reflects four generations of dedication and business acumen, resulting in the construction of more than 40,000 single family homes, 6,000 condominiums, 16,000 apartments and townhouses, 4,000 hotel suites, and 2,000,000 square feet of commercial space.
Korman's original furnished apartment concept, conceived of fifty years ago – short-term, furnished apartments in a traditional multi-family residential setting – has evolved to an innovative residential hybrid for travelers and discerning business persons seeking flexible-stay furnished residences.
Today Korman Communities is a fully integrated, multi-dimensional real estate company with development, management, legal and financial capabilities operating throughout the United States. The portfolio is comprised of 20 properties under two brands – AVE suburban garden-style and mid-rise communities, and AKA urban high-rises in prime locations.