AKA in Philadelphia is hiring for a Housekeeping Supervisor with 2+ years’ housekeeping management experience!
- Ensure effective communication and maintain a professional and harmonious working relationship between all departments within the property.
- Ensure timely completion of all responsibilities. Attend and participate in all required team meetings.
- Assist in leading the housekeeping team by providing structure, motivation, coaching, guidance and positive encouragement as necessary to ensure a premier level of service , professionalism, communication.
- Participate in and maintain accurate inventory records such as linen, uniform and amenity supply inventories, inventory par stocks, discard reports, movement of the inventory stock items, tolls and the distribution of products.
- Monitor and adjust room inventory according to staffing levels.
- Be prepared to inspect rooms with necessary tolls including but not limited to cleaning rags, chemicals, gloves, etc. and updates room status in Maestro in a timely way to ensure a smooth operation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years of previous housekeeping management or supervisory experience required.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English (written and oral).
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
AKA balances the space and comfort of a fully appointed luxury condominium with the style and hospitality of an intimate hotel. Designed for weekly and monthly stays, AKA offers sophisticated studio, one, and two bedroom furnished residences with exceptional business, wellness, and lifestyle amenities within iconic New York City, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, DC, and London neighborhoods. Named by the BBC as the leading international luxury long stay brand, AKA remains the world’s most trusted furnished apartment provider.
ABOUT SHK MANAGEMENT, D/B/A KORMAN COMMUNITIES, PARENT OF “AKA”:
Built on a sound foundation of family values forged over a century ago, Korman Communities carries forward a name synonymous with integrity, market savvy, and proven performance in the real estate development, investment and operations arenas. Korman's reputation reflects four generations of dedication and business acumen, resulting in the construction of more than 40,000 single family homes, 6,000 condominiums, 16,000 apartments and townhouses, 4,000 hotel suites, and 2,000,000 square feet of commercial space.
Korman's original furnished apartment concept, conceived of fifty years ago – short-term, furnished apartments in a traditional multi-family residential setting – has evolved to an innovative residential hybrid for travelers and discerning business persons seeking flexible-stay furnished residences.
Today Korman Communities is a fully integrated, multi-dimensional real estate company with development, management, legal and financial capabilities operating throughout the United States. The portfolio is comprised of 20 properties under two brands – AVE suburban garden-style and mid-rise communities, and AKA urban high-rises in prime locations.