We’re looking for a Pharmacy Clerk, to complement our pharmacy team. The clerk will directly interact with patients and customers, work with the Pharmacist and rest of the Pharmacy team in providing excellent patient care and customer service, playing a vital role in our workflow. The role presents a great opportunity to learn about pharmacy operations and grow with us.
What You’ll (Primarily) Do:
- Record pertinent information in our Pharmacy Software System
- Organize, file, and provide a positive and professional workplace presence
- Effectively interact with patients and customers to provide excellent service
- Assist with the processing daily workflow and production of pharmacy operations efficiently.
- Performs responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
- Generates creative ideas and solutions.
- Recognizes potential problems and develops solutions.
- Process all required paperwork according to established procedures.
What We’re Looking For:
- Meets attendance requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Good interactive skills with employees, supervisors, referral sources, and consumers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong level of software proficiency.
- Demonstrates the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities.
- Requires sensitivity to employee’s and customer’s needs and data.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Takes personal initiative for technical and professional development.
- Takes responsibility for actions.
- Fluency in Chinese, Russian or Spanish preferred
- May require standing or frequent use of computer keyboard & sitting for extended periods
- Must possess good attention to detail
ahma Rx's Story
Can a pharmacy improve the lives of its patients? Can we make it easier to get the right medications and clear the path filled with endless paperwork? Can we change the idea of this process to a journey, from just mechanically taking medicine to finding growth in better health? These are questions we ask ourselves every day.
This is about walking with our patients and being their voice. This is about opening the communication cycle between the doctor, the patient and the insurer. We believe the future of pharmacy is not solely based on technological advancements but also in the way we connect with patients. This is the evolution of the pharmacy who puts people first.
We are ahma Rx, an Independently owned hybrid community / specialty pharmacy whose mission is to simplify the prescription journey through elevated customer care. Ahma is literally rooted in love and care which means we fully embrace the point of view of putting patient care first.
We believe the foundation of that level of care starts with the people that make up our team. Because of that, our priority is finding the right people and equipping them to work in an environment where they can thrive. We hope our vision resonates with you and we’d love to hear from you.
Powered by JazzHR