HEY PHARMACY TECHS! Tired of the same old corporate culture of metrics or fear and want your focus more on helping patients get the medication they were just prescribed?
We’re looking for a Data Entry Pharmacy Technician to complement our pharmacy team. The tech will work directly with the Pharmacist to input patient and prescription data playing a vital role in the initiation of our workflow. Salary and position is flexibility based on experience and skill set.
What You’ll (Primarily) Do:
- Prescription Intake: Using an understanding of patient demographic information, clinical data, and insurance information; process incoming prescriptions
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with team members, doctors, patients, and insurance companies
- Record pertinent information in our Pharmacy Software System
- Organize, file, and provide a positive and professional workplace presence
- Process claims and file documents ensuring compliance with rules and regulations of state, federal and various PBM rules and laws
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Available Full-Time
- 2+ Years’ experience in pharmacy practice; preferably with some intake experience
- Good interactive skills with employees, supervisors, referral sources, and consumers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in Chinese, Russian or Spanish preferred
- May require standing or frequent use of computer keyboard & sitting for extended periods
- Must possess good attention to detail
ahma Rx's Story
Can a pharmacy improve the lives of its patients? Can we make it easier to get the right medications and clear the path filled with endless paperwork? Can we change the idea of this process to a journey, from just mechanically taking medicine to finding growth in better health? These are questions we ask ourselves every day.
This is about walking with our patients and being their voice. This is about opening the communication cycle between the doctor, the patient and the insurer. We believe the future of pharmacy is not solely based on technological advancements but also in the way we connect with patients. This is the evolution of the pharmacy who puts people first.
We are ahma Rx, an Independently owned hybrid community / specialty pharmacy whose mission is to simplify the prescription journey through elevated customer care. Ahma is literally rooted in love and care which means we fully embrace the point of view of putting patient care first.
We believe the foundation of that level of care starts with the people that make up our team. Because of that, our priority is finding the right people and equipping them to work in an environment where they can thrive. We hope our vision resonates with you and we’d love to hear from you.
Powered by JazzHR