Digital Marketing Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company
AgencyQ is the champion of the human experience through digital transformation. Our award-winning team of collaboration-minded experts create digital experiences with deeply purposeful-applied personalization. Our cross-functional teams of Data Scientists, Content Strategists, Marketing Gurus, Digital Experts, and Creative Designers use research and data to achieve, inform, and shape digital transformation strategies for our clients. We challenge the norm, we are fearless innovators, and we live our customer’s mission. This is the power of Q.
About the Role
agencyQ is looking for a Digital Marketing Director skilled in demand generation – defining, creating, executing, and measuring integrated marketing campaigns using a variety of program types and channels. You will work closely with our team of marketing, business development and executives to create and execute digital marketing campaigns for agencyQ and our clients.
- Define overall demand generation strategy, including funnel targets and budget.
- Develop and execute high impact campaigns to generate interest and lead to high quality sales opportunities.
- Create the overall event strategy and run all aspects of agencyQ participation in major and local events.
- Responsible for the overall marketing strategy as it relates to agencyQ’s various technology platform partnerships and run all aspects of agencyQ participation in partner marketing events and campaigns.
- Research and determine the most appropriate means to generate awareness and interest among our target buyers: Marketing and Communications Executives, senior Information Technology (IT) staff.
- Work with marketing automation, channel analytics, tools automation, and demand generation tools to regularly monitor and measure program effectiveness, and report on this to the executive leadership team.
- Craft and run campaigns across traditional, digital, social, major and regional events, vertical based marketing, and inbound channels.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build high quality campaign content using content marketing techniques.
- Manage the marketing automation platform and associated tools, including integration with sales force automation platform (Salesforce.com), PPC and SEO optimization platforms.
- Continually measure, analyze, and report on programs across a variety of metrics, including leads, opportunities, cost per lead, etc.
- Ensure close alignment between sales and marketing to increase demand program effectiveness, and overall revenue attainment by increasing leads while controlling or reducing Cost Per Lead (CPL).
- Passion for user-centered design and with a fascination for understanding the human experience
- Unwavering commitment and ownership to solving customer problems. Loves to delight a customer
- Organizational leader that works collaboratively with Executive Team. A team player, open to critiques from all disciplines, and not afraid to share ideas.
- Ability to define and drive a vision for the team, as well as clients, not backing down on important issues, that is aligned with the Company’s direction. We are looking for a long-term strategic hire, pushing boundaries and evolving processes, offerings and thought
- Powerful sense of empathy for internal and external audiences and their needs
- A leader and a do-er. Understands the importance of “rolling up one’s sleeves” to achieve customer goals and consistently hitting results, while also championing the vision
- Continuous self-learner, constantly seeking opportunities to experiment, fail fast, optimize, and improve workflows and foster open communication
- Curious and critical thinker with an ability to articulate complex ideas with humility
- Fundamentally cares about others
- Energized by solving problems and putting structure around ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing, business, or similar field.
- 5- 6 years experience in demand generation field, specifically digital marketing/communications with a mix of inbound, digital, social, events and account-based marketing to name a few.
- Highly creative – ability to think creatively to find new ways to generate interest and excitement among our target prospects.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to measure, analyze, understand, and present data to measure program effectiveness and validate strategy and spend.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to simply explain complex concepts to Q’s clients and sales prospects
- CRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation experience (Pardot). Experience with SEO optimization, email automation, and PPC platforms.
- Startup experience – and the ability to operate in fast-paced, dynamic environments
agencyQ is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at agencyQ