- Posted: over a month ago
About the Company
agencyQ is the champion of the human experience through digital transformation. Our award-winning team of collaboration-minded digital experts create website experiences with deeply purposeful-applied personalization. Our cross-functional teams of Data Scientists, Content Strategists, Marketing Gurus, Digital Experts, and Creative Designers use research and data to achieve, inform, and shape digital transformation strategies for our clients. We challenge the norm, we are fearless innovators, and we live our customer’s mission. This is the power of Q.
About the Role
agencyQ is excited to an Account Manager to join its growing team. We seek an enthusiastic self-starter who wants to grow their career with us. Candidate must be enthusiastic about all things digital, delivering an outstanding client experience and high quality work.
- Developing account plans that include strategies and actions needed to grow each account
- Create, maintain, and execute an annual plan and a rolling 30/60/90 action plan for each assigned account
- Identify specific client challenges and recommend digital engagement solutions.
- Work with our cross-functional team to write and produce detailed, compelling, and solution-focused proposals to meet customer challenges and win opportunities.
- Close proposed new engagements on assigned accounts
- Assist with high severity client requests and escalate to agency team leaders as needed
- Work with agencyQ senior leadership to provide strategic counsel and vision to clients to strengthen relationships and grow accounts
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client’s stakeholders and executive sponsors
- 3-5 years of account service experience, with at least some portion of that working in a digital environment
- Excellent written and communication skills, and experience applying them to account service
- Strategic thinking and fluent understanding of the unique characteristics of digital projects
- Capable of developing innovative and creative solutions using superb problem solving
- Ability to present to and interface with high-level executives and industry experts
- Capable of establishing long-term relationships and repeat business
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to collaborate with both external and internal team members
BusinessView all jobs at agencyQ