Project Coordinator, Integration
- Expired: June 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
adm is a global marketing procurement and brand execution agency that partners with leading global businesses. adm is the leader in the development of global end-to-end marketing solutions focusing on POS, promotional products, and print. We serve some of the world's iconic brands and provide our clients with tactical and bespoke promotional ideas, combined with creative insights and global buying power.
About the Role:
adm just completed the acquisition of 2 companies, and we have set up a dedicated team to manage the integration of the businesses. We are looking for someone to support and coordinate various tasks of the integration project. This person will work closely with upper management and project team members to help manage the integration plan. This position reports to the Senior Director, Integration.
- Help implementation of the project plan (long and short-term), including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Assigning and delegating tasks on the project to employees at all levels of the business who are best positioned to complete them
- Help capture all relevant information about the project and facilitate visibility to the different involved parties as well as be the keeper of such information and data in an organized matter
- Continuous check of the different workstream owners to ensure tasks are completed
- Create presentations in PowerPoint to visualize the project plan and progress
- Help navigate and create Key business decisions visuals ready for presentation
- Serving as a point of contact for multiple teams to ensure actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with senior leadership to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Creation of the supporting documentation such as process maps after final decisions are complete
- Maintain project time frames and status reports and ensure that the project tool is up to date on a daily basis
- Hosting and leading internal project meetings with management and involved team
- Provide feedback and project updates
- Communicate and align any risks on the project plan
- Keep the involved team encouraged and engaged throughout the project
- Support on several administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, refining presentations, event coordination, etc.
- Create documentation to support the Post-mortem analysis
- Help coordinate and create a best-in-class future plan for additional acquisitions or similar implementation activities
Qualifications & Experience:
- BA/BS preferred
- 3+ years experience as an assistant, project coordinator, or similar. Experience in project management is preferred.
- Leadership qualities, such as motivation techniques and conflict-management
- Project management tools experience (Airtable is a +)
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of project management processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (people person)
- Ability to lead internal meetings, delegate action items and follow up with different levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and planning skills, can effectively prioritize
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate stress
- Capable of managing ambiguity and leading without instruction
- Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel
We are a truly international business with 34 offices around the world, over 29 years of industry experience, and over 800 employees worldwide. Our vision is to be recognized as the global marketing execution leader with a reputation for delivery, innovation, and service.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at adm Promotions