Logistic Operations Manager
adm Promotions Stamford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
adm is a global marketing procurement and brand execution agency that partners with leading global businesses. adm is the leader in the development of global end to end marketing solutions focusing on POS, promotional products, and print. We serve some of the world's iconic brands and provide our clients with tactical and bespoke promotional ideas, combined with creative insights and global buying power.
About the team:
The Supply Chain team is a shared services and centralized hub supporting all the client and account teams across the North American region. Allowing the Account Teams to have the right support and provide the best in class solutions for our clients, we manage the following functions: logistics, client services, catalog management and accounts receivable/invoicing.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Logistics Operations Manager to manage the day to day operations within the supply chain team and ensure a smooth cooperation between the suppliers, account teams and logistics/warehousing partners. Working on different client accounts at the same time, being solution-minded and able to take quick decisions are key in this role.
- Daily communication with logistics/warehousing partners across the country.
- Responsible for the execution of order fulfilment and distribution across multiple clients within our systems.
- Ensure the continuity of integrations between adm and logistics partners.
- Managing the warehouse relationships and coordinating with other departments across adm
- Participate and lead weekly conference calls with our supply chain partners
- Create and manage PO’s for special projects (e.g. labelling, re-packing, quality checks, kitting, etc.)
- Responsible for the overall day to day inventory management and coordination of stock transactions
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to manage the receiving of goods and trouble shoot any issues that may arise
- Manage logistic/warehousing partners invoicing questions and coordinate with adm internal accounts payable department
- Provide status updates on various programs to Senior Management
- Maintain our database of tracking information and delivery cost
- Potential physical support at warehouse to manage various projects
- Ensure all warehouse claims are tracked and processed in a timely manner
- Support the strategic warehouse operations and planning of marketing activations across our client base
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain, logistics, or any related profession
- Solution minded, problem solving skills
- Results oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Flexible, organized, team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 5%-10% of the time
We are a truly international business with 34 offices around the world, over 29 years of industry experience, and over 550 employees worldwide.
Our vision is to be recognized as the global marketing execution leader with a reputation for delivery, innovation and service.
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at adm Promotions